Trigg...or DxnK (Dank)

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
My prediction I made in mumble came true. Things went from being cool during the morning, to heated around afternoon hours, and finally to a full blown explosion this evening.
He asked in the shout to be demoted during which he insulted everyone for not being fun, using noob perks, and other things that will not be discussed.

Just wanted to let everyone know so some questions about his leaving will not be asked.

He was never around really, and contributed almost nothing to the Krew, so ADIOS! :wave:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
He can suck muh dick then, saying EVERYONE is a piece of shit. Beat him every time and treated him nicely. Go away douche.

Predator'

Staff Sergeant
He is such a dickhead i went outta my way to be nice to him when i first meet him and then he goes and disses me and everyone else in the shout before he leaves i hope the douchebag doesnt come back. Also everything he said in the shout was unfounded and wrong, if he thought the krew was boring and gay then he never should have joined or should have left like less of a douchebag.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Hes clanhopping to FaZe on xbox, thats where the real skilled and pro players are.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I searched and saw Pwn said "shoutban ftw" so i guess he did, maybe that deleted all he said. I kinda wanted to see what he said though :(

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I thought Trigg was an ok guy, but I've changed my mind. I woke up to a message on steam saying how pathetic the krew was. :smh:

Don't need people like that around.

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
Yea I totally agree with you guys we don't need people who act like this!!

Bye Bye Trigg!!

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I searched and saw Pwn said "shoutban ftw" so i guess he did, maybe that deleted all he said. I kinda wanted to see what he said though :(

Correct. All I will say is what he typed was "colorful", whatever that's supposed to mean.

Sheldon

Sergeant
First time I saw him, he started saying SoulG had no skill. I was like "Bro calm the fuck down", then he just started being a dick to me too... -.-

Top Bottom