Bullies

Predator'

Staff Sergeant
I dont get picked on even though i am small. I have big friends and i am 2nd dan black belt in Karate. The last person who picked on me called my mum a whore while she was there so i broke his jaw and then he got expelled for dealing drugs. everyone in the whole school had a :lmao: moment about that.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I dont get picked on even though i am small. I have big friends and i am 2nd dan black belt in Karate. The last person who picked on me called my mum a whore while she was there so i broke his jaw and then he got expelled for dealing drugs. everyone in the whole school had a :lmao: moment about that.

Epic win!
I remember my brother tackled this guy to the ground and started punching him. We were at a church-run daycare, :rofl: Afterwards, the adults actually applauded my brother for beating up the "bully", and I still do not know where that kid went.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Who hasn't picked on someone in highschool?

Me. I'd like to think i have enough morals not to pick on anyone.

As for the quote about there being a difference between bullying someone and playing a prank, tell that to the person who has had 10-15 other people play pranks on them that day. For all you know they could have a family member in hospital and already be depressed. your "little prank" could be the one that tips them over the edge. Do you want to be responsible for them taking their own life?

Your call

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
This is in reference to the romney post

40 years ago it happened? Who fuckin cares and who says the other guy is actually telling the truth.. If that kid manned up he wouldnt have gotten picked on.. For the most part kids are assholes.. They pick on each other.. Then they normally become adults and grow up..

Last edited:

Predator'

Staff Sergeant
Epic win!
I remember my brother tackled this guy to the ground and started punching him. We were at a church-run daycare, :rofl: Afterwards, the adults actually applauded my brother for beating up the "bully", and I still do not know where that kid went.

That is awesome and at church as well. Your bro sounds bad ass!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
This is in reference to the romney post

40 years ago it happened? Who fuckin cares and who says the other guy is actually telling the truth.. If that kid manned up he wouldnt have gotten picked on.. For the most part kids are assholes.. They pick on each other.. Then they normally become adults and grow up..

People who get picked on in a serious amount don't just "man up" and it's over. Otherwise they'd just do it. Not like every kid who gets picked on hasn't TRIED to man up. The reason they get picked on is because they can't beat their odds. Otherwise, bullies wouldn't pick on them.

Bullies pick on the weak........ they don't pick on people who have hte oppurtunity to man up.

Predator'

Staff Sergeant
Bullies pick on the weak........ they don't pick on people who have hte oppurtunity to man up.

A lot of the time the bullies may have been bullied in there lives, so they feel that it is an acceptable act.
Which is sad but they do not know any other way.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Year 4(I was 9, but I'm younger than everyone else in my year, I skipped a year.) 3 or 4 guys from year 3, same age or older than me, though, decided to pick on me, I happened to be talking to my older(12) brother at the time, who had a REALLY bad temper at that stage, so he decided to bash the "ringleader" up. Fist to stomach + knee to chin = they all ran away and left me alone.

Other than that, in year 5 one guy attempted to punch me in the face, hurt my nose a bit, but he got a black eye :)

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Other than that, in year 5 one guy attempted to punch me in the face, hurt my nose a bit, but he got a black eye :)

That's not bullying. you're getting bullied when it happens more often.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Most bullies are getting abused in some way at home as well. Be it mental, physical or emotional and at times sexual abuse. That asshole father that played ball in high school and makes the kids play whether they want to or not. We all seen that guy at t ball games that starts screaming at the coach that his kid is a great player and gets pissed when the sucky players get played as well. Imagine whats its like for that kid at home if he drops the ball or strikes out. Supporting ur kids is one thing, forcing them into ihings is never good and is bullying/abuse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by Mr.Houston

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Most bullies are not bullied themselves. There are TONS of bully studies going on now. The more noteable ones are already finished..... it's been a growing field for years.

I agree about the parenting thing, though.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Chris. Every bully i have ever met has come from a place where he has been bullied/abused himself. Proper upbringing can reduce bullying drastically. Ive met very few bullies that have come from loving, nurturing homes. Now agree with me or ill bully the crap out of u. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by Mr.Houston

Predator'

Staff Sergeant
Chris. Every bully i have ever met has come from a place where he has been bullied/abused himself. Proper upbringing can reduce bullying drastically. Ive met very few bullies that have come from loving, nurturing homes. Now agree with me or ill bully the crap out of u. Lol

I agree with you.... PLEASE DONT BULLLLY ME!

Top Bottom