Bullies

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
My whole school is made up of drug dealing, shank-baring, gun shooting, ghetto bullies. Luckily, I stay away from them.

I'm happy that I am popular with the crowd, so I don't get picked on.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I've had a lot of bullies because of my sexual orientation. But the stuff I've gotten in college has been worse than everything in Highschool ever was. My Ex girlfriend was an emotional bully as well.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Haha. I ignore bullies. They are just jealous of what you have or are mad they can't be you. Thats why they make fun of you

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah, I've got bullied before, but I always stood up for myself. Then they would start to leave me alone.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I jumped my bully in the school corridors when he called my GF a whore, which he had been doing for a while, I tried to tell him to stop but he wouldn't listen. School called the cops and all the blame was put on me. :adolf:

SoftScope

Staff Sergeant
Bullies out the ass for me. Middle school was three years of absolute shit..

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Also, Pony, you're signature is incorrect...

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
My whole school is made up of drug dealing, shank-baring, gun shooting, ghetto bullies. Luckily, I stay away from them.

I'm happy that I am popular with the crowd, so I don't get picked on.

LOL.... where you live again? You live in the ghetto? Just because black people go to your school, doesn't mean they are all from the ghetto...........

Try going to a Southwest Baltimore City School.

And no, most bullies are just people who are social whores who have an edge and pick on the weak. They aren't just jealous. They just have it easy, will probably continue to have it easy, and there's nothing really anyone can do about it. You can stand up to bullies, but it's not like people who are bullied don't try. It's near impossible for the bullied to rise above the bullies. They don't have bigger balls or anything, they are just.... bullies.

IMO, the only way to stop a bully and safeguard your social position while in middleschool or something like that is to kick the shit out of a bully, fair and square, and make sure you get the story out first to everyone about why he got his ass kicked (because he's a d-bag). If i could go back and change one thing about how i dealt with bullies in middleschool (i was bullied probably more than every single person here, except maybe d.wolf), I would have found the right time when I felt justified (when I was getting picked on hard), and I woulda gotten something hard, and smacked one of my bullies upside the head with it. I woulda gotten on top of him and yelled that he better make sure to stop fucking with me (in a dramatic and charismatic way, of course).

May not be the idealists solution, but it really is the most realistic.

Also keep in mind, that if you have that one friend who truly likes you, even if you are bullied, it's not that bad. Yea, getting picked on sucks, but you can still turn away and take it as bullying. For all you people who really are social pariahs (people who have NO friends), I understand it's a LOT worse, especially when your family isn't there for you, either. That is the actual serious situation where bullying can take its real toll.

So go out and make a friend, even if you don't feel worthy, and even if you fail the first time or two. It sucks to be bullied and when "everyone hates you," but it doesn't mean it's true. It really doesn't mean you can't have friends.

Last edited:

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
I was bullied badly at school, every day at least one out of a group of about 8 people would either hit me or abuse me, after a while you start to think that maybe what they are saying is right. When i was 13 my mum ordered me to attend a local judo school, and io can tell you that did wonders for my self esteem. Apart from teaching me to look after myself, there were people who treated me like a proper human being. I can tell you the day the bullying stopped. It was january 17 1981. On that day i was being chased by 5 or 6 of them across the school playing fields when i decided i'd had enough. I turned round just as one of them launched himself at me. somehow i managed to somehow grab him in midair and throw him into the oncoming pack. Then i managed to get the ringleader in a naked choke hold and choked him out in front of the rest of them. I got in trouble for that, but i never got hassled again. If someone tries to bully someone else nowdays i will call them out on it, and being a big lad no one ever answers back.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Agree. If you don't have ANY friends, you start believing everything they say, because they is almost everyone, and there's no one who thinks otherwise.

And Props on choking that douchebag. That's what I'm saying. Kick the shit out of them in front of everyone when it's obvious they deserve it. And stick to your guns.

I was a big kid, I should just beat the SHIT out of some bully in middle school.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I don't think AVC or WaLLy or Hibred or animal or...etc. are immature.............

Grown individuals who work real jobs and make decent salaries and support this krew on a regular basis without adding to the unnecessary drama around it (usually diminishing the drama).

Let's talk about bullies, shall we? And not argue.

So, to start off:

People who pick on others weaker than themselves are the ones who have weak moral character and are shallow and are unimportant as human beings in that regard. Bullies don't pick on people stronger than themselves....... Therefore, bullies are inherently pieces of shit. However, society is geared to raise the bullies up and attribute their success in picking on weaker people to their extroversion and luckily obtained charisma or dominance. That's what's fucked up.

Last edited:

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
lol chris would be correct i got bullied alot im middle school - and i had no friends to help me so i thought the bullies were right botu everything they said bout me ... when i realized the more i reacted(and im weak so when they hit me i just looked worse when i tried to get em back) the worse it got till i realized that just to take the pain for a little longer and act like i didnt give a shit what they said to me - and they just stopped ... only person that bullies me now and again is my step bro -- but hes going to jail for rape soon so im fine :D

once it was over i started having a pretty good pain tolerance XD
high school is soo much better - although i think its cuz im bigger then most of the seniors XD

and chris idk if it was worse for me then u - i doubt it though

Last edited:
Top Bottom