(Hanny) Introduction !

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
XD lol snd is my fave type cuz u only get one life while in all other types ull just come back to kill the person who got u

btw whos the girl in the picture?

Hanny

Banned
lol idk bro the original pic was blac and white and i just added color to it, i got the pic from somebodies youtube avatar and I took it because does look cute.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Welcome! Hope to see u in the battlefield.

PS: You aint shit here until u beat the following players:

RedRival, Someone360, Sargass, Wally, Thedude, Paigeboo, Ethan, Chackgore and myself. LETS TEST YOUR SKILLS BRAH!!!!!

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
lol idk bro the original pic was blac and white and i just added color to it, i got the pic from somebodies youtube avatar and I took it because does look cute.

Don't know if cool, or just plain stalkerish :|

:p

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
Welcome to the forum Hanny. If you have any questions don't hesitate to aks.

Enjoy your stay and hav fun!! :)

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Ahem...regarding the girl in the pic..her hand gesture is a "Shaka" denoting that she is either from or has been to Hawaii...i will look for her for you guys..

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Lmao bro you crack me up. Whoever doesn't know what a shaka is fails. If you find her I give you permission to give her my phone number :K

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
welcome to the forums Hanny! :wave:

you dont sound like the hanny i play with since i seem to kill him 90% of the time XD

Hanny

Banned
LMAOOOO FU na its me shorty, na on the server im too confident but here I have to tone it down cuz you guys probably dont want that here.

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

I dont Pussy Quickscope, if Im 5 feet or 10feet away I will noscope cuz im confident and I want to do something sick, most of the time I hardscope but not the way you think, My style is Promod style. Why dont you like bouncers lol I can hit no scopes across maps lol your lucky I dont know how to do Elavators even I wouldnt want to do that becuz its alot of work and im too lazy to do it.

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

Np then I wont bounce then if it makes you rage or cry :)

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

LOL Ethan help lmao they are coming at me strong, sike like I cant take it hahaha, ayo Ethan next time you guys start a scrimage against other members enter me in it I want to go against Kessa and embarass her ass lol. and yo Um i wont be able to be as active becuz im getting in trouble and stuff so my mom takes my latap away until I do the things I need to do to earn it back plus my school is discharging me because I would stay home alot and play on Cod4 lmao so now they are trying to move me upstate into a school where i live on campus there, and when I go there only time I can play is around 4:00pm to 9:00pm :( fuck im not gonna have as much freedom in there.

Top Bottom