(Hanny) Introduction !

Hanny

Banned
Name: Hananiah Small
CoD4 Username: Hanny
Explain the meaning of your username: People can't pronounce my name which is Han-nan-ny-ah, but ppl wanna call me Hanny for Short.
Location: I live in NewYork City, what city? The Bronx Yeah its a bad city lol.
Steam: hananiah1994
X-Fire: gamerkhid
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: Um I started Cod4 ever since 2009 but Not like everyday, I played it 5 times in 3months then never played it again, but then this year I played it ever since 2 months ago and I am now a Beast at Sniping, And yes im kinda cocky but we all know that Im the fastest sniper in the BroadcastKKK server, not tryna be a douche lol, but just stating the facts. I will not see myself as higher than anyone else Though if I get accepted into the Klan.
Time you usually play:I get out of school at 3:29pm and I get on at like 5:00pm and dont stop until like 2:00am lol.
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: I came to the server all by myself, I found it in the servers list.

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? Yes back then in 09 I was recruited by LBi gamerz yea they are pretty known not sure if you know about them, but idk what happen I just drifted away because like I said above I stop playing cod4 because it was hard for me lol I never thaught I would get any better, but know thats changed.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: Um.....Im Black lol, A fast sniper Im the type of guy who goes in a small tight area and still snipe because THATS WHAT I DOOOOO, I basically rush with sniper and your not supposed to do that and I never see ppl doing that, Im different not like others, I also trash talk you've seen me talk shit on the server when ppl get me pissed off or when I try to get into ppl's heads, Not trying to be cocky once more but I play cod4 on my laptop thats not made for gaming, I run it on 640x480 everything on low with my custom config and maxing 23fps...YUP uh hmm 23 FRAMES PER SECOND and I am able to do what I do in Cod4 PLZ tell me thats not Real Raw Skill ! Ok im done hope I get accepted into the Klan ! :)

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums again, Hanny! Good job with the into!

Hope to see you active, and around the site and forums!

PS: Who is your avatar picture? ;)

Hanny

Banned
lmao I really dont know, I saw somebody on youutbe with the avatar It was originally white and black but then I made it blue and and put a brightness flare in the middle yo bro check out my GFX = Graphic designs, I dont do it anymore but hoping to get back at it http://hananiahs.daportfolio.com I could have came in handy If i were still doing it and I coulda made something for you guys.

Hanny

Banned
Hell yea I will !

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Damit I wrote a whole story for you lmao but I failed a posting it, anyways I have no idea My Guy, but All I did was edited the avatar to making it blue from its original black and white look, and oh yea I used to do GFX check it out I could have came in handy If you guys needed sick gfx I only did GFX for like about 3weeks and this is my work but I dont do it anymore last time I did it was 6months back http://hananiahs.daportfolio.com

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Yo Yo dude fuckin nice intro. Diggin it man :LOL: But ya welkum, stay active on the forum and the servers so we can get to kno u a little bit better (as if we don't kno u already). And you'l get your k soon man.;)

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums hanny! Stock around and have some fun. Any questions about recruitment don't hesitate to ask :D

Hanny

Banned
Yea my guy about the recruitment, what do I have to have a certain amount of points on here or can you guys spectate the new members going all out lol im down for that, I have alot to show off, I can win anytime I want with the ak74u but I dont becuz I fool around and want to have fun bouncing and shooting ppl with m40a3, but If you guys dicide for the tryouts like me kessa and the others to go against each other im srry im winning lol

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
welcome hanny

i dont like boasters -.-

lol dont worry u have to do alot for me to hate u

just realized if this guy joins us its gunna be ironic when players say hes in ku klux klan
nice name btw finally found a name thats harder for people then mine XD

wish i can play ya in cod but im having troubles with my computer...only xbox for me :(

Last edited:

Hanny

Banned
Yea I would love to play you too, and lol boasters yea im not gonna lie I have too much pride in myself, im kinda cocky because no one knows whats going on my screen when im playing cod4, not tryna be cocky but what if you have 23fps and 640x480 and pulling off this bounce shots and 3man killfeed most of the time and everyone saying n1 D.Wolf or damn D.Wolf, lol youll be like hell yea and would want to show off, but yea anyways i will try to chill out with that cockiness type shit.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Patience, Hanny! Patience is the most important thing in recruitment, along with being active!

I'd also like to see your so called "sniper skills" sometime. ;)

Hanny

Banned
LMAO you sound like a wise one, "Patience Hanny, Patience" And you never came into BroadcastKKK server ? well anyways i know you guys say that bouncing is glitching but I also taught some ppl on KKK server how to bounce and some ask me "how do you snipe so fast" lol well one I bunny hop my ass off because it looks pro and its harder for other to kill me when im flying everywhere and for my no scopes and sick shots um idk but this is my Saying "Dont snipe with your eyes, snipe with your heart" yea im corny.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
lol my fps is always like that but im more of an snd person anyways - i used to be good but hell by the time i can go on cod ill be lucky if i beat ethan here

ur kinda right and wrong with the boasting part - i might but i probs wouldnt unless i got very very lucky like i did years ago when i was like 7 - but thats not boasting really more like a very happy memory that i like to share XD
i dont like to boast to much but ik why u r XD

anyways this isnt the place to talk bout it - again welcome

Last edited:

Hanny

Banned
lol Ethan is he really good a cod4 ?! and yea I need to start playing snd more, I dont play snd much because I talk alot of shit like oh im a beast with the sniper but I hear "YOUR THE LAST ALIVE" My heart just drops, sometimes I clutch but most of the time I choke and fuck up, What i can do in FFA i can never do in SND that mode puts me in a lot of fear & panic, but yea I need to stop being braggy and become more humble, becuz humble always win in the end.

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

LMAO oh shit I didnt see this post lol but thnx my man, I have my days.

Top Bottom