Fixing RotU Problems

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I hope we get just the old time zombie server back. Not the new shit with everything messed up.

Those were the days....when the server was populated and all-nighters frequently happened.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Rotu 2.0 & 2.1 are on my "to-do's" list. At the moment I am working on a test server located in NY and one of them will be hosted there and the other will be hosted probably in LA once I get that server setup. I'll have more details soon.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Bumping this thread....please report issues..

removing smurfs map from rotation to see if the stuckness issue gets resolved

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
yep..it gets stuck after death..wont go to next map happened on non smurf map as well...

Cryogenic Flare

The King of Tags
Former Krew Member
It's not the map.........I talked with Arcani today and he said it wasn't a map based issue. I still want to go back to previous maps and the older versions of ROTU

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
wally i know ur probably still working on the server but it froze again this time on the nuke snow map

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Haven't had a chance to work on it yet. I have Friday off but it's currently my only day off this week and the wife takes precedence.

I'll probably have some time on the weekend during my downtime on the weekend.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
@Arcani I had a few minutes to make some changes. I removed all but 2 maps. Can you see if it works now?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
SOB! OK, I'll check on the weekend. BTW, there's a newer version of ROTU. We may end up giving that a try.

RedTigered AK-47

Private First Class
Hello everyone. I've been trying to play zombies for 2-3 weeks and it was giving me problems. I told one of the admins/moderators and seems like it got fixed but the only problem i have right now for playing zombies is when I go to the server and when the loading bar goes around 60% it stops and goes into the game and it doesn't let me choose any classes to play in this server.

Thank you very much.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
Hello everyone. I've been trying to play zombies for 2-3 weeks and it was giving me problems. I told one of the admins/moderators and seems like it got fixed but the only problem i have right now for playing zombies is when I go to the server and when the loading bar goes around 60% it stops and goes into the game and it doesn't let me choose any classes to play in this server.

Thank you very much.
salam red no zombie for yu XD I'm glad to see you on our forum:big hug:

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
thats because the games over when u get there and its frozen at that
when a maps over and its supposed to switch something happens and it doesnt switch its literally stuck on end game

Top Bottom