Movie/TV/Game Music Thread

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Great piece of music here. Yes, i like classical music. This series was also very good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
Omg I cried watching this movie...

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive

The whole House of Flying Daggers soundtrack is amazing

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member

This music is great when lifting heavy weights at the gym. :K go to 1:13

ManuelBook

|K3|'s Horror Fanatic
Former Krew Member
Infatuated with American Horror Story.
AHS all the way :luv:
If anyone else watches this show, I love you. :|

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
From one of my favourite movies. One of the best Soundtracks ever. Composed by Clint Mansell (love him!) with the Postrock Band Mogwai.

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Omgawd there's so many...

From Air Gear- Love Sensation

From Jet Set Radio (A very old an awesome game XD)

oh the love =w=

Damn, that Jet Set Radio song is some funky s***. Like, like, like ... wait, love!

- - - Updated - - -

The whole House of Flying Daggers soundtrack is amazing

Thank you for posting this. Kung Fu Hustle is funny and quite good, if not a little ridiculous. House of Flying Daggers ranks in my top ten films, which is an impressive feat. I love the story, scenery, acting, and the sound track. Just incredible all round. Also I have cried twice as an adult, once when a good friend died at University, and the other watching this film. For whatever reason, I find it incredibly powerful. Thank you again for reminding me of this.

- - - Updated - - -

Freeze, have you heard the whole soundtrack to the film? Probably, but it is incredible. Particularly love the "Freedom" song, and "Who did that to you?" by John Legend is really funky.

- - - Updated - - -

From one of my favourite movies. One of the best Soundtracks ever. Composed by Clint Mansell (love him!) with the Postrock Band Mogwai.

Can't believe I have not seen this film! On my to watch list. From the bio. I read sounds like they have ripped this off for cloud atlas (coming out later this year).

- - - Updated - - -

Apologies for being a like/post whore on this thread, but I really love soundtracks.

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
:lmao: glad you liked jetset, the entire game is filled with completely ear-gasm music <3

You should buy it on steam!! :D

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Hah, that is some badass stuff. I'm afraid I have more time for the music than the game though :( (can listen to it at "work").

Link

|KKK|'s Storyteller
Former Krew Member
Personally, this is one of my favorite soundtracks ever. Enjoy the relaxing music. :happy:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
The Game of thrones series and The Tudors soundtracks are great. Both are classical music.

Top Bottom