Movie/TV/Game Music Thread

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Please post your favorite scores here. (Obviously not the actual scores :giggle:)

John Williams should be a major player in this thread. Although he hardly ever arranges, orchestrates, or develops his themes, he writes the themes and small melodic tunes for lots and lots of movies and shows.

Let's see whatcha got!

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
So, the point is to post music that has been in Movies/TV/Games, right? Or music that would be good to have in a Movie/TV/Game?

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Star Trek (new one)- Enterprising Young Men- By Michael Giacchino

Lost- Life and Death- By Michael Giacchino

Up- Married Life- By Michael Giacchino

I absolutely love Michael Giacchino...He is very good at what he does.

Other great soundtracks: Avatar, Inception, Pirates of the Car., Sherlock Holmes, Avatar, Star Wars, ET, and tons of others.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
As far as current video game music, Jeremy Soule owns that industry.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
[MOVIE] "Tenacious D In The Pick of Destiny" Tenacious D - Kickapoo.

[GAME] "Need For Speed: Most Wanted" Disturbed - Decadence

[MOVIE] "8 Mile" Eminem - Lose Yourself

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Lost 1st season score was absolutely fabulous...following were just "remix" of characters theme from S1

This song put tears in my eyes when i first saw the episod...No need to say that Locke was my fav character ;)

From the anime movie "AKIRA", a pure pearl, if u can listen it with headset i gladly recommand it (the only soundtrack who got me high without even smoking or taking drug), i had this album on tape 15years ago and it's still one of the best movie soundtrack i ever heard.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Jesper Kyd FTW...another great OST from J.Kyd

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

Next video is not really an original soundtrack but a song in a tv show called "six feet under"...It was used to finish the 6th and last season. And makes one of the most sensitive end i've saw...And im not ashamed to say that it makes me cries and sobbing like a little girl...no other show gave me this feeling...

If u plan to watch this show...dont watch it now, it will kill you all the emotion...

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member

Kid Cudi and Blue Scholars.
NBD.

SoftScope

Staff Sergeant
Read the OP. And yup basically anything my John Williams. I once had a book of music (for violin) that was just his work. Lord of the Rings, HP, and Star Wars. All fantastic scores.

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
Wow, its been awhile since the last post in this forum...
I have always like this song from the original Call of Duty

Here is another one of my favorites from Medal of Honor 2010. (the main theme actually starts at 1:46)

As far as movies go, Anything by Hanz Zimmer, especially Gladiator!

I once modded Rome: Total War to contain this soundtrack for the battles, SO EPIC! But no thanks to Kreubs I don't have it anymore because he formatted my hard drive while I was across the pond for a year... :|

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member

Hans Zimmer did a great job with The Dark Knight Rises soundtrack, just like his music for POTC and Inception. :drool:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Did you know that most of the people like Zimmer don't actually arrange or orchestrate any of their music? They write things like short melodies and then pay someone to do the rest of the work. This is not always the case, though.

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
Omgawd there's so many...

From Air Gear- Love Sensation

From Jet Set Radio (A very old an awesome game XD)

oh the love =w=

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Last edited:
Top Bottom