Maxthon

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah I do like it but it doesn't have all the options and everything that Pale Moon or Firefox has. D I think you'll like Pale Moon, it's pretty much exactly like Firefox but does seem to be a little faster. ;)

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
It is actually a very well made browser, I have used it in the past. Only reason I am stuck on Chromium is for an add-on I use daily, and I'm trying to find another substitute for it that I can run on maxthon

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Well made or not, it still crashed three times in 10 mins on Netflix and doesn't display certain webpages correctly. This is a problem going back like three years with certain webpages like MLB.com. Three years, no fix = :fail: IMO

I've also had several webpages just go blank on me out of the blue with Maxthon. I would have to constantly refresh or change browser mode.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Well made or not, it still crashed three times in 10 mins on Netflix and doesn't display certain webpages correctly. This is a problem going back like three years with certain webpages like MLB.com. Three years, no fix = :fail: IMO

I've also had several webpages just go blank on me out of the blue with Maxthon. I would have to constantly refresh or change browser mode.

Hmm... didn't do any of this to me. It is fast but after redownloading it today I feel like it's about as fast as other browsers. Go try Opera dee. http://www.opera.com/

Top Bottom