Former Krew Member
Movies (an eclectic mix):
Lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels
Snatch
Reservoir Dogs
Django Unchained
Inception
The Matrix (only the original)
Rocky, probably no.4 is my favourite (you work out during the film when he does, those are the rules)
Gladiator
Pirates of the Caribbean (no.1)
The Godfather
Oceans 11
House of Flying Daggers
Hero
Ratatouille (largely for the music - but the story is also awesome)
Love Actually (don't be judgin'!)
Top Gun
Star Wars (the original trilogy)
Swordfish
Burn After Reading
Monty Python Films
Hot Fuzz (which was filmed just down the road from where I live, says a lot - it is also largely true)
Bourne Identity
Kill Bill
Layer Cake
All Bond Films (even the crap ones)
Moulin Rouge
No Country for Old Men
Lucky Number Slevin
Seven Psychopaths
Batman (the recent films)
Lord of the Rings (watched all three director's cut versions straight through once #worthit)
Anchorman
Taxi (the french one)
There are many more, but I cannot list them all,

Series:
Hustle
Spooks
Scrubs
Community
Top Gear (does that count...?)
The Big Bang Theory
Random British Dramas that people will not have heard of ...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and plus one for Black Books, The I.T. Crowd, and Sherlock. Also love Father Ted.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
scarface, shutter island, the godfather, once upon a time in the west, postal, up in smoke. series... family guy, southpark!!

- - - Updated - - -

ups, forgot borat and dildomassacre 3;)

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Anything with Jack Black. Except Bernie. Tht duckin sucked, don't watch it.
Only show I'm following is The Walking Dead which I watch online with Swedish subtitles so I usually get it 1-2 says after it's aired in the US. They only aired the first season here in Sweden. I didn't watch it back then though.

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
I just started Season 2 of Dexter. Great TV Show so far. And i´ve got to finish Season 2 of The Wire and The Walking Dead. When I have the time, I also want to start with Buffy and True Blood.
When it comes to movies, I have too many that I love :D

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
I just started Season 2 of Dexter. Great TV Show so far. And i´ve got to finish Season 2 of The Wire and The Walking Dead. When I have the time, I also want to start with Buffy and True Blood.
When it comes to movies, I have too many that I love :D

I enjoy Dexter and love TWD- how are you liking The Wire? Season 4 of that show is some of my favorite TV ever. If you watch Buffy you have to watch Angel too! I love Buffy but think Angel is much more awesome. :D

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
I used to watch Buffy with my mom when I was a kid :D I loved it! Now i just want to start it again :) And of course i watched Angel too :p

The Wire...well, I really like it but it takes time to get into the whole plot and remember the names of all the characters XD So I started Season 2 a few months ago but I only watched 3 or 4 episodes. I guess I have to start from the beginning of the season to get into it again...

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
I know what you mean Jana. The Wire while awesome has so many characters and each season focuses on something different. For me I find the first half of the season to be story building then it picks up then the season ends and you have to start over with the next XD It took me a while to get through the whole show

You like supernatural/fantasy shows then? :D

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
You like supernatural/fantasy shows then? :D

Yes, I do :D Tonight I´m trying to finish Season 3 of Supernatural together with a friend. And I can´t wait for Game of Thrones Season 2.

I used to watch The X Files as a kid. I also liked the first movie but the second wasn´t good . It really disappointed me :(

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Yes, I do :D Tonight I´m trying to finish Season 3 of Supernatural together with a friend. And I can´t wait for Game of Thrones Season 2.

I used to watch The X Files as a kid. I also liked the first movie but the second wasn´t good . It really disappointed me :(

Me too! Supernatural is awesome XD I have to ask now: do you like to read supernatural/fantasy books?

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
I read The Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter and some books of Wolfgang Hohlbein (a german fantasy author) and some other fantasy books. Right now I am a bit more into Thriller/Horror Books (when I have the time) :D
I really should read more :( Ah, one of my alltime favourites is "The Swarm" from Frank Schätzing. A great book!

I guess, you are into this fantasy stuff, too :p

I really would like to start reading comics, but they are quite expensive here...

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
I was reading about The Swarm and I may have to put it on my kindle- 'mother nature strikes back' I like that

Yeah I love fantasy, thrillers, and also comics. The Walking Dead is based off a comic that is a good read- i hope you get to check them out soon :D who do you read in horror? i like stephen king, dean koontz, robert mccammon, graham masterton and hp lovecraft to name a few.

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Anyone read any Alastair Reynolds? Love his books, particularly his 'Revelation Space' series (and in that Chasm City is probably my favourite read of all time!), and 'Century Rain' (an excellent stand alone book).

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Dude you know S03 is coming in less than one month? does the word download, streaming, torrent are unknown to you? ;)

I know that, but I don´t use it :D Season 2 was released on TV last Weekend but I wasn´t able to watch. I have Season 1 on Bluray, so I´ll buy Season 2 when it´s out in Austria =)

Top Bottom