Pirate of the Carribean 1,2,3,
Alien 1,2,3
Predator 1,
Lord of the Rings,
Danny boyle's movies
Some Tarantino
Zombie movies
Moon

TV Shows (guys u know that we have a TV section???)

Old
Lost (definitly...til the 5th season..6th was WTF??)
Oz
Six Feet Under

Actual
Big bang theory
HIMYM
Spartacus
Walking Dead
Game of Throne (season TWO in two days!!!)
South park
The Simpsons

Lol Bred is so mad that wolf stole him the first topic in book section that he posted his fav books here :lmao:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Forgot to mention all of the Ocean's movies (11th, 12th, and 13th). A great, well-rounded trilogy...with tons of awesome actors.

Also, I enjoy the Bourne Trilogy.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't really have a favorite movie, but my favorite shows are Eureka and Warehouse 13 on Syfy.

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
I finished watching Breaking Bad again and season 4 is just incredible. I haven't watched the first half of season 5- trying to wait until it's all over so I can watch it as a marathon. I'm having a hard time finding anything that matches with it though Sherlock was awesome.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Good idea waiting. The first half of season 5 ended on the biggest fkn cliffhanger moment. I was :tf: :yikes:. I can't WAIT for it to resume.

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
Breaking Bad is great but there is nothing better than New Girl! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Breaking Bad is great but there is nothing better than New Girl! ;)

Watched some of that.. it's cute enough for a half-hour show where no one dies and nothing explodes. XD I liked Damon Wayans Jr. as Coach in the first episode better than Winston.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
Scrubs
the office
Community

i have a bad habit with tv shows, i'll get addicted, watch too much of it too fast, get attached to it, then feel all lost and scared when its over...

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
The Walking Dead is still awesome

Also I recently got hooked on Doctor Who and its the shit, been watching it on Netflix and am on season 5 ATM. Breaking Bad will be the next show I tackle.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
The I.T crowd is funny and old episodes of Black Books, if your into british comedy.

Top Bottom