First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
>books
>2012
130170010650.png

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I like Carrie. One of Stephen King's best work outside of his horror novel (which I don't read cuz I'm too scared).

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I don't usually read books. When I was younger I read the Spiderwick series. Only book series I've ever enjoyed. I enjoyed the movie as well. Unfortunately I haven't had time to read the newer ones. The only book I've read the lately was The Hobbit. Good book, haven't seen the movie yet....

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
some of the books by J Grisham are really interesting. The Rainmaker for example..

And I used to love Harry Poter when I was 10-12 XD I read it from cover to gover at least 5 times lol

Also The Count of Monte Cristo and The Three Musketeers by Alex Dumas were my favourite books when I was 14-15

- - - Updated - - -

Davinci Code

Yeah this one is really great :brofist:

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
I'm currently reading a new book called "Peeps" and so far its AWESOME x3

No surprise though, it was written by Scott Westerfeld afterall :D

Bambi

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Love Terry Pratchett's Discworld series, quite like some of Grisham's book, big fan of sci-fi. My favourite ever book is by Alastair Reynolds - Chasm City. Read, read, read that book. And then the rest of the series.

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
The Chemistry of Death by Simon Beckett is just brillant. Everything by Simon Beckett is brillant

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
LotR, The Swarm, Night Watch/Day Watch, The Hellbound Heart, Jinn (Matthew Delaney, very thrilling) and Harry Potter :D

I want to start the Dark Tower Books by Stephen King when I have more time to read...

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
@ Mike. Did you read Angels and Demons too? Same author, main character etc as Davinci code.

iRock

Private First Class
The adventures of Sherlock Holmes, Cirque du freak and all of Darren Shan SAGA, hmm..
i really like to read books, you can create your own reality, and this is so cool..
BOOKS FTW

Top Bottom