Team America

AVC

Banned
Aussies are closer to EU than America. Don't add people with shitty Pings to our team. If you want a competitive team, we need people with the same ping.............

Unless you don't want a competitive team.... in which case, why do we need to be Americans, and why do we even need a forum section?

So pick........

Actually, the Euros connect via the East. Someone from London will have a better ping to Dallas than Australia. London or New York is about as far away from East Coast Australia as you can physically get without obtaining escape velocity.

When we had the EUro server I never played it coz the ping was phenomenal. Unplayable.

On an LA server with 3v3 or 4v4, a 200-220 ping wont lag the server. Problem is, the servers are in Dallas now. That makes the ping a MINIMUM or 250 or normally about 260. And that's standing still, with no other network traffic on the server. Add a dozen players and the ping gets to 280-290 easily. If the internet is generally busy for gaming (like in the evenings) and you get another 10ms loss due to the data switching on the mutliplexers and the DSLAMs. Then it's just lag city. If I'm on S1 and it's busy, I can be sights up, come though a door way and actually fire dead on a target, and then die. Kill cam shows me not firing.

That said, I don't plan on playing any sort of match on the Dallas servers, so don't worry.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
AFAIK, Andy has like 270-290 ping on the American servers. If I remember it right, he had like 390 on Joona's server.

Top Bottom