Team America

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Aussies are closer to EU than America. Don't add people with shitty Pings to our team. If you want a competitive team, we need people with the same ping.............

Unless you don't want a competitive team.... in which case, why do we need to be Americans, and why do we even need a forum section?

So pick........

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Aussies are closer to EU than America. Don't add people with shitty Pings to our team. If you want a competitive team, we need people with the same ping.............

Unless you don't want a competitive team.... in which case, why do we need to be Americans, and why do we even need a forum section?

So pick........

It's whatever they want to do...they can join Europe, or US...maybe they can even make a team Aussie! It's still messed up not to consider them just because their pings are a little high.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Okay. If it's not serious it's not serious.

I'm down with just having fun teams again......

remember how I hate promod because it's full of douchebags who take a game too seriously?

I was just sayin'

SoftScope

Staff Sergeant
Well then. Im talking to some clans, and in the process i think i found something for Rival!

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

A 3v3 promod game from the EU...ill pm you the guys message to me if you want Rival!

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Alright, but we should get the Mumble channels working first... So Americans can't get on and start yelling and being ghey, yes I'm referring to you Ethan.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Alright, but we should get the Mumble channels working first... So Americans can't get on and start yelling and being ghey, yes I'm referring to you Ethan.

Haters gon' hate. All you do is drink apple juice and smack on cow penis ;)

If we have a match though, shouldn't we try to include everyone?

SoftScope

Staff Sergeant
Theres a team america mumble?
And team america now has 12 players!

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

I cut some feedback from =GUM= who seemed interested, and i know that =SFC= (which is m4a1 and porky), would be up for a 2v2.
I got my bullcrap baN appealed at =FF= but they showed NO signs of life at my clan battle response...SHOCKER.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I will be setting up more Scrims once we get the Mumble sections working.

Top Bottom