American politics as usual?

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member

Are all american republicans like this? Because o my fucking god I didn't hear one valid thing in here, dumb *****.

Last edited by a moderator:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Political party is irrelevant IMO.

Our culture here is so dumbed down anymore.

I think most of our population here are dumb *****.

I think the drunken moron calling it the USS constitution about sums it up.

Doing what Hitler did. WOW.

I don't know what i just saw there, but it was rather embarrassing.

Last edited:

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Hmm, I was starting to get worried. This really just makes me think that all americans think Europe is communist ( I have no clue why ). There is not one official communist country in Europe right now.
And to top it all getting state welfare will bring us to "communist hitler". State welfare has NOTHING to do with a communist society, and saying that Hitler was a communist makes me even think if these people went to school.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Oh yeah btw, USS: United states submarines, lol.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
It doesn't have NOTHING to do with communism, but I don't think most americans know what they are talking about when they say 'communist.'

Also, china isn't "OFFICIALLY" a communist nation. It's the People's Republic of China..... doesn't change the facts. Just sayin'

LOL USS Constitution. That's prolly a real boat, too. Hard to imagine he's got one in his pocket XD

And keep in mind, of course you will find some of the stupidest people ever at demonstrations like these. It doesn't represent the entire country. USA is a very big and very diverse country.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
USS stands for United States Ship.

Submarines are usually referred to as boats.

There was a USS Constitution.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Constitution

When i watched that, i thought it just looked like a bunch of white people who hate Obama and would protest anything he did regardless of the issue. I don't think they really had a clue of BOTH sides of the issue. They just seem to be anti Obama and regurgitate whatever their favorite blog or talk show host fed them that week.

Doesn't every country in Europe have socialized healthcare? Canada does as well.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive

There is a USS Constitution.

When i watched that, i thought it just looked like a bunch of white people who hate Obama and would protest anything he did regardless of the issue. I don't think they really had a clue of BOTH sides of the issue. They just seem to be anti Obama and regurgitate whatever their favorite blog or talk show host fed them that week. No real independent thought or original ideas or solutions presented, just mindless babbling.

Doesn't every country in Europe have socialized healthcare? Canada does as well.

http://www.trumanlibrary.org/anniversaries/healthprogram.htm

Is that not similar to what Obama has proposed?

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Problem is no american healthcare bill is going to be passed without a gigantic amount of riders.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
It doesn't have NOTHING to do with communism, but I don't think most americans know what they are talking about when they say 'communist.'

Also, china isn't "OFFICIALLY" a communist nation. It's the People's Republic of China..... doesn't change the facts. Just sayin'

LOL USS Constitution. That's prolly a real boat, too. Hard to imagine he's got one in his pocket XD

And keep in mind, of course you will find some of the stupidest people ever at demonstrations like these. It doesn't represent the entire country. USA is a very big and very diverse country.

Yes it is a more left wing decision but no it doesn't make a country necessarily be closer to communism.
And are you saying China is part of europe? Lol, otherwise I don't see your point.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

There is a USS Constitution.

When i watched that, i thought it just looked like a bunch of white people who hate Obama and would protest anything he did regardless of the issue. I don't think they really had a clue of BOTH sides of the issue. They just seem to be anti Obama and regurgitate whatever their favorite blog or talk show host fed them that week. No real independent thought or original ideas or solutions presented, just mindless babbling.

http://www.trumanlibrary.org/anniversaries/healthprogram.htm

Is that not similar to what Obama has proposed?

I don't know if every european country has it, atleast most of them in the EU. My opinion on American's ways of doing things: it is way outdated and a state healthcare is the way to go for every western country IMO. It just can't be the case that you may not be able to receive medical attention, no matter what your economical status.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
My point is that while something may not be called communist officially, it can still be a communist nation.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
My point is that while something may not be called communist officially, it can still be a communist nation.

Well you know China is a bit hard to judge right now, it looks like they are moving away from it a bit. But I get your point it is true.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Wow this is stupid.

I'm all for basing some things on Christianity, but relating it to government just causes further trouble.

Politics are stupid, Obama is not even close to HITLER....remember...Hitler made Germany's economy better in a short amount of time.

We have SO many rights...yet people get angry when the government takes care of our healthcare...which isn't all that bad for certain people.

Last edited:

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Agreed with all of that Ethan except for the fact that I ofcourse am not a christian but as a (close to) christian state why not. And the fact that you said that politics are stupid ;)

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't know if every european country has it, atleast most of them in the EU. My opinion on American's ways of doing things: it is way outdated and a state healthcare is the way to go for every western country IMO. It just can't be the case that you may not be able to receive medical attention, no matter what your economical status.

There is hardly a comparison between the quality of private healthcare and state healthcare. The state system is scum in the countries that I have seen it in. How on earth is private healthcare outdated??

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
There is hardly a comparison between the quality of private healthcare and state healthcare. The state system is scum in the countries that I have seen it in. How on earth is private healthcare outdated??

Well Kreubs it just is my way of thinking, not having universal healthcare in a country as progressed as America just has to be outdated. And I don't know in what countries you've been but in The Netherlands it works just fine. Just as in England.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Lol at the end.

Appartently a bunch of fat guys wearing Joker T-Shirts will take down the Government, which really isn't as bad as we think it is.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Sorry,couldn't stomach any more after the guy referenced Glenn Beck...
Clearly illustrates the dire need for proper,unbiased information BEFORE forming an opinion on anything.

Last edited:

PwnSauce

Banned
Well, I watch people like in the video much like I do when I'm at a zoo.
They're stupid animals who believe what they hear on TV then never stfu about it.

Top Bottom