Kony 2012

SoftScope

Staff Sergeant
I think i might consider the 30$ packet of stuff, but the monthly donations sure aren't happening. And felon, your right Australia is doing quite a bit better than the US, but for some reason we keep entering wars. If we really wanted to help the people in Africa, we could cut military spending for ONE MONTH, and with that money, we could effectively wipe out world hunger (fact)

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Ok, after reading a few things, it is clear that I will not even be buying the $30 pack. Read this and follow some of the links to find real information, and ways to ACTUALLY help. http://tumblr.thedailywh.at/post/18909727859/on-kony-2012-i-honestly-wanted-to-stay-as-far

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
I think i might consider the 30$ packet of stuff, but the monthly donations sure aren't happening. And felon, your right Australia is doing quite a bit better than the US, but for some reason we keep entering wars. If we really wanted to help the people in Africa, we could cut military spending for ONE MONTH, and with that money, we could effectively wipe out world hunger (fact)

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Ok, after reading a few things, it is clear that I will not even be buying the $30 pack. Read this and follow some of the links to find real information, and ways to ACTUALLY help. http://tumblr.thedailywh.at/post/18909727859/on-kony-2012-i-honestly-wanted-to-stay-as-far

Thank you for researching it!

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Don't do it! Kony is a joke. He might be dead, or not in Uganda. He and his army have not done anything since 6 years ago.

Yes he was a really bad person, but he is not really a threat anymore. Besides, if you want to help, choose an organization who doesn't use 70% of its income for "Administrative purposes".

RaZeR

Sergeant
lol?

8 Hours Ago #23 Ethan
|KKK|Official Member

Don't do it! Kony is a joke.

how about you say that to the 30000 children he kidnapped, tortured, forced to kill their own parents, and kill many other people

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
lol?

8 Hours Ago #23 Ethan
|KKK|Official Member

Don't do it! Kony is a joke.

how about you say that to the 30000 children he kidnapped, tortured, forced to kill their own parents, and kill many other people

Dude, think about this - and actually fucking research it. Get off the Teenager hipster activist bandwagon.

Joseph Kony was driven out of Ugandah in 2006. The way that "Invisible Children" looks to find him is by giving money to the Ugandan army, an organisation just as fucking notorious for the same reasons as joseph Kony has become. IC are attempting to put out a fire by throwing fuel at it.

For all anyone knows, Kony could already be dead.

Whether he is or not - STOP being a fucking stereotypical teenage activist that does no research. It's fucking demeaning to people of our age. Learn your shit before you act informed, "Kony2012" is NOT a good cause. Donate to a worthy charity.

Oh and also, 3000 people is NOTHING when compared to the war crimes of other people, research some Cambodian stuff, the torturers under Pol Pot etc.

SoftScope

Staff Sergeant
felon, preach!!! ur right the Khemer Rouge was fucking horrible.
and if you really want to help people in africa, donate to someone like Heifer International. That ships over animals that can sustain a village. Look them up!!

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
It's happening(happened)all over Africa, and other parts of the world. Why should the countries who are better off have to donate to help something only a select number of people have valid information about?
You don't even know is that statistic is correct Raze, and if so, it already happened.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
How the hell does a charity working to fight against Kony and his child abduction and torture turn onto a flame war between nationalities? GTFO if you flame against people here. Worry about Kony and the 30k children

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
what do u guys think of free the children i thought they were pretty good and i even went to see them in vancouver

SoftScope

Staff Sergeant
Yeah the 30k children is bad, but undoubtedly hunger is going to and has take/n many more lives. As well the IC is funding the Ugandan Militia...and that doesn't seem to be the most stable group of guys around.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
How the hell does a charity working to fight against Kony and his child abduction and torture turn onto a flame war between nationalities? GTFO if you flame against people here. Worry about Kony and the 30k children
Somebody didn't do their research.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
correction: 30000 people not "3000"
30k=30,000

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

lets get an expert opinion on this:

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
i have to go with felon on this one hes most likely already dead, did u see that it was 2005? some kid probably assasinated him a long time ago. usually people are stopped by that time.

Alden

Corporal
Good video don't think I'm gonna donate anything though. Don't know why they don't jet send in a seal team an terminate him. Easiest cheapest way to get rid of the problem.
If you've seen the video then they clearly say they don't know where he is.

Soulg

Corporal
AbPy1.jpg

Top Bottom