Kony 2012

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Please make some time to sit down and watch this.

Last edited by a moderator:

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Watch it but don't donate to the corrupt piece of shit that made the video. Research "Invisible Children" for yourself if you do not trust me, and go past the info on IC's site.

RaZeR

Sergeant
i'm sure the american government is having a bit of trouble with this information leaked out about them refusing to help out on something that isn't national security or a threat to the american financial economy... even though it is so obvious that Kony is going to turn into another Osama Bin Ladin and when he gets enough power and takes over africa he will be a HUGE threat to national security in America and the rest of the world. Who knows, maybe they will start abducting children from america and turning them into killing machines!

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I watched this, an thought it was awesome, and it felt good to see someone fighting for a good cause.

I'll do some research on it when I get home to see if Felon is actually talking sense. If your going to say they're being corrupt give us some sources to back it up, because after watching the video it's hard to believe.

Last edited:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I never donate to groups that I have never heard about, but this vid is being spread like jelly on toast. It is a good cause, so I wish them luck.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Watch it but don't donate to the corrupt piece of shit that made the video. Research "Invisible Children" for yourself if you do not trust me, and go past the info on IC's site.
They are promoting the same video on their site...

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

i'm sure the american government is having a bit of trouble with this information leaked out about them refusing to help out on something that isn't national security or a threat to the american financial economy... even though it is so obvious that Kony is going to turn into another Osama Bin Ladin and when he gets enough power and takes over africa he will be a HUGE threat to national security in America and the rest of the world. Who knows, maybe they will start abducting children from america and turning them into killing machines!
Maybe it's time that the Aussies took the lead in something

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Good video don't think I'm gonna donate anything though. Don't know why they don't jet send in a seal team an terminate him. Easiest cheapest way to get rid of the problem.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Like I said.. Let some other country grow a pair and go after this jerkoff.. We're involved in way too much shit now

RaZeR

Sergeant
not a bad idea :p

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

the US government won't do shit cause he's not considered a threat to national security or to the financial economy of America. Even tho it's obvious that Kony will turn into another Osama

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Well the US does most of the shit because they have 1 of the best militaries in the world. They are probably 2nd or 3rd

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

actually no... i take that back... they have the best military in the world but they don't have the numbers like China does.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator

:facepalm:
I was afraid this would spread to the forums, I see enough on facebook.

First, who hear actually knows about Kony, not the movement, but Joseph Kony.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Kony
Light reading shouldn't take nearly as long as the damn 25 minute IC video.

Second, a few likes and shit isn't going to change anything and the US can't help.
i.e. "For the past 10 years a man named Joseph Kony has recruited over 30,000 kids to join his army... ...all against their will. Through the power of the internet, we can stop this! Please like and spread the word to help these poor children in Uganda." -Facebook Friend
I'm not going to point out all the flaws above.

Third, what in the world makes Kony more of a priority than anyone else on the top ten most wanted list?
Sure he has abducted kids, he has been indicted for 12 crimes against humanity and 21 war crimes, but this is nothing new.
Why don't you give this much attention to the other nine?

Now to direct my comments at specifically RaZeR.

First, Houston is right, when was the last time Australia did something?
Have you noticed no one ever targets or attacks Australia?

Second, the next Osama bin Laden?
Not even close to that level yet.
Osama orchestrated the 1998 US embassy bombings and 9/11.

To wrap it up.
The majority of Africa is in turmoil.
And Kony is doing nothing that is new, what makes you care now?

RaZeR

Sergeant
exactly since Africa is in turmoil Kony is taking advantage of it and it collecting as much power as possible and if he isn't stopped soon he could eventually take over most of Africa considering the african armies are in such bad shape atm

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

his numbers could double within the next 4-6 months if his current plans work

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Also one reason why he is the top most wanted is because every single kid that he has captured he has tortured and forced them to kill their own parents. It's because of the extremely sick way of recruiting that has helped put him as the top most wanted

felon

Former Krew Member
:facepalm:
I was afraid this would spread to the forums, I see enough on facebook.

First, who hear actually knows about Kony, not the movement, but Joseph Kony.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Kony
Light reading shouldn't take nearly as long as the damn 25 minute IC video.

Second, a few likes and shit isn't going to change anything and the US can't help.
i.e. "For the past 10 years a man named Joseph Kony has recruited over 30,000 kids to join his army... ...all against their will. Through the power of the internet, we can stop this! Please like and spread the word to help these poor children in Uganda." -Facebook Friend
I'm not going to point out all the flaws above.

Third, what in the world makes Kony more of a priority than anyone else on the top ten most wanted list?
Sure he has abducted kids, he has been indicted for 12 crimes against humanity and 21 war crimes, but this is nothing new.
Why don't you give this much attention to the other nine?

Now to direct my comments at specifically RaZeR.

First, Houston is right, when was the last time Australia did something?
Have you noticed no one ever targets or attacks Australia?

Second, the next Osama bin Laden?
Not even close to that level yet.
Osama orchestrated the 1998 US embassy bombings and 9/11.

To wrap it up.
The majority of Africa is in turmoil.
And Kony is doing nothing that is new, what makes you care now?

Australia fought in WW2, whereas America simply went in near the end and cleaned up the mess + claimed all the glory (i expect some nice rage to come of this comment :)) Australia is also fighting in Iraq and afghanistan, and our economy hasn't been assfucked with a billion knives. Oh also, our dollar is higher than yours. U jelly?

Bin laden was internationally famous from the cold war... People just aren't educated enough to realise this.

Last edited:

RaZeR

Sergeant
also it doesnt matter that Kony hasn't done anything big in America yet. When he becomes powerful enough he will make a big enough impact and also he has destroyed many more lives than Osama's bombings have with the destruction of the lives of all the children that he has captured and all of the parents he has forced the children to kill.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Might as well spread a video about the famine, poverty, disease, illeteracy, and violence in Africa.

Kony isn't the biggest problem; the same thing happens throughout Africa.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Australia fought in WW2, whereas America simply went in near the end and cleaned up the mess + claimed all the glory (i expect some nice rage to come of this comment :)) Australia is also fighting in Iraq and afghanistan, and our economy hasn't been assfucked with a billion knives. Oh also, our dollar is higher than yours. U jelly?

Bin laden was internationally famous from the cold war... People just aren't educated enough to realise this.

The US entered the war in 1941 and 1942, they entered it on both fronts, Atlantic and Pacific.. The war started in 1939, ended in 1945.. Know your facts before you sound like a total moron again:

Go here to check the casualty figures for everyone::

http://www.secondworldwarhistory.com/world-war-2-statistics.asp

For WW2 info try here:

http://www.secondworldwarhistory.com/

Some good info about the USA in WW2::

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milita...ld_War_II#European_and_North_African_Theaters

Some good info regarding Australia and the war:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_Australia_during_World_War_II

As you can see the US may have entered the war a bit late BUT if it wasn't for the USA that war may still be going on..

felon

Former Krew Member
Nothing wrong with the video, the problem is with "Invisible Children". You'll notice by researching them that 70% of income goes to administrative costs.

Top Bottom