HBeta is resigning

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
No matter what happened, you cannot deny that beta was by far the most organised mod we had - no one else kept records of all the bans he made as detailed as his.

One bad thing does not undo ALL of the good things.

While I do agree he was a fantastic mod, he also became a complete douche bag today. No matter what hes done in the past, i lost my respect for him. He was going against our whole krew, making the game NOT fun at all for everyone by cheating. Good ridence.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
If he was cheating you should have recorded him and perma banned him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by Mr.Houston

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Another thing. Why are you all regretting a super mod leaving that had to be kicked for cheating? Something really fucked up with this whole situation. I give him 2 weeks before he's a mod again.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Sad to see you go Beta! You are a fabulous mod!

Maybe you will be able to have some more fun now!

Also, goodluck!

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Another thing. Why are you all regretting a super mod leaving that had to be kicked for cheating? Something really fucked up with this whole situation. I give him 2 weeks before he's a mod again.

Sore as fuck. That is all.

You really blow things like this out of proportion...

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
We all keep records of the ban's we make. It's called the POST BANS HERE thread. That thread is easily searchable and WaLLy can put two and two together with the logs. 360 also keeps very detailed records. I don't think that even comes close to dismissing what happened.

I'm just now finding out what happened, but if Beta used GOD mode and refused to turn it off , the right move was to kick him from the server like we would any other player. He had to have known it was against the rules and refusing to turn it off and citing something like "I'm a mod and shouldn't be kicked" is bullshit, IMO. I stand behind Nick on this. I would have kicked him and banned if necessary as well.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Re-opened because I wanted to say something.

Nick, How the FUCK did the thought? "let's kick a supermod (some one HIGHER in rank)" get in your mind? Are you crazy? I was there, I saw what you did and was close to T-banning you for power abuse, if it wasn't for Tito, you would've been banned. IMO, when there's a SM in every server but s1. Like said before, you are becoming your father, witch in this case, is not good. Again what the fuck.

Great way of saying you lost respect for HBeta when more people lost respect for you, loser.

AVC

Banned
I once used my SAW in a shotties only game.

OMG I'm a cheater!!

See you later HBeta! Good luck with the studies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom