HBeta is resigning

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBeta

Master Sergeant
Sry to say this, but I'm resigning from my position as supermod/mod as of now,

I'm busy finishing my master thesis right now and I don't have the time I used to,
I also want to play for fun and moderating is no fun at all any more, players on s1 take moderating for granted and bitch all the time about spawn campers. That's no way for me to play.
In addition, cartoons is back with players asking for mind-boogling stupid settings.

Given the fact how little time i've spend moderating lately, I'm sure that you'll manage without me.

Nick is not the only reason for this but it showed me that I should resign before I started banning "some" people.

HBeta

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Awh man that sucks... :sadcry:
But still, I didn't like what you did on Cartoons. Nick had a reason to kick you IMO. Since you were "Breaking the rules" in a way.

But you've done a great job as a moderator/supermoderator. Hope you'll be willy to re-become a mod at some point.
Good to still have you around though.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
SadKid.jpg

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
Yea that sucks!! You have always done a fantastic job as a moderator. But I understand that your master thesis are more important so I wish you the best of luck with finishing them. :)

Last edited:

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Well that sucks to hear man, but I completely understand. There are way more important things to do besides moderation our servers lol, not to mention yeah it sucks at times too. Good luck man!! ;)

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
On the real tip though Beta,I want to the thank you for doing such an awesome job.You put the super in super-mod,and your career is far more important,and as you have a crazy job,it's very understandable.Good luck with your Thesis so you can move on to solve the world energy crisis..:)

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Awww Beta you were an awesome mod and I love you still : ) Take care man, and you better do well with that thesis, I need someone who can help me through physics XD

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
Understandable, careers come before games! Good luck with that thesis beta (even though i have no clue what its about) @_@

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I know how you feel, Beta.
And also, you were one if the best mods we ever had..... ever. Please don't leave for good. It would be a different krew had you not been involved.

Good luck with your masters! Keep workin hard! You rock!

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I understand HB. It can be a little overwhelming at times. Thanks for letting us know! Good luck with your studies.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Goodbye Beta.

I no longer have respect for you after i was forced to kick you, even after warnings, for using god mode and then no-clip. And then you proceed to tell me there was nothing wrong with your behavior and said i shouldn't have kicked you because "Mods don't kick other mods". I have news for you bro. Mods kick people who cheat. god mode is a cheat. Therefore i did my job, as mod, and kicked the cheater no matter what his position is.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Goodbye Beta.

I no longer have respect for you after i was forced to kick you, even after warnings, for using god mode and then no-clip. And then you proceed to tell me there was nothing wrong with your behavior and said i shouldn't have kicked you because "Mods don't kick other mods". I have news for you bro. Mods kick people who cheat. god mode is a cheat. Therefore i did my job, as mod, and kicked the cheater no matter what his position is.

No matter what happened, you cannot deny that beta was by far the most organised mod we had - no one else kept records of all the bans he made as detailed as his.

One bad thing does not undo ALL of the good things.

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Hey HBeta,

I know I'm not playing Call of Duty anymore, but I still wanted to post a comment. When I was in the krew you put a lot of work in, so I just wanted to say thanks. You always helped me out when I had a question. Thanks again. :twothumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom