FUNNY COD SCREENSHOTS

Mr.Rippie

Corporal
VISTA USERS:
if you cant find a screenshots folder here is how to find it!!!!
f12 for screenshots
go to computer
c drive
program files
activision
Call of duty modern warfare
then on the top status bar click "compatibility files"
this should show a few more folders
click on the one that says "main"
in it there is a folder called screenshots!
hope this helps :p

[attachment deleted by admin]

AVC

Banned
What he said ^^^^

all windows computers is print screen. ignore those noobs.

If anyone is being a noob, it's whoever is using Paint and PrintScreen. So every time you take a screenie you have to Alt out of the game and fuck around with the lamest graphic program ever devised? Then I guess you ride your dinosaur down to the milk bar.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
VISTA USERS:
if you cant find a screenshots folder here is how to find it!!!!
f12 for screenshots
go to computer
c drive
program files
activision
Call of duty modern warfare
then on the top status bar click "compatibility files"
this should show a few more folders
click on the one that says "main"
in it there is a folder called screenshots!
hope this helps :p

It should be noted that the screenshots folder doesnt exist until you take a screenshot in game, at least it didn't for me. Also i am using vista 64 bit so the activion folder would be in the program files(x86), not the program files folder. Also you need to bind a key for screenshots. To do this go into the main screen in game and select controls. It's under "interact".

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
heres an even better one to not confuse everyone. a program called fraps. it lets you choose the format, and were u want to save it. so you dont have to go digging through your cod folders. also it does video and it shows you how many frames per second your getting in game. heres a link to download it. also in included are a few screenies of assassins creed =p

rapidshare.com/files/372571251/fr_supra_rz.rar

its about 6mb download. and its straight forward. honestly if your a gamer and you dont have fraps your a noob :p

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I have frap's and i don't like it. When i take video it slows my Game WAY, WAY down. It is pretty good for screenshots and FPS tho.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
LoL yea IMO fraps is craps too, I also used it once and that was it, dropped my fps from about 80 to about 30 :eek:

After that I used the video record in xFire, and that seemed to work well and didn't slow the game down either ;)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Awesome shot from server four. I killed a guy with an rpg up close and his bod flew into the sky creating a trail. lol.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
here ya go.
failed help by Joe.
the big yellow thing is a RPG shot body

[attachment deleted by admin]

Top Bottom