FUNNY COD SCREENSHOTS

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Thought it would be fun to see what kind of crazy screenshots we can get.

Here is my first one. I think he is worshipping ALA.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
you use Cg_fov 80?
it was getting hard used to

Post Merge: [time]1270349134[/time]

oieh
how do ya take pics

AVC

Banned
You hit F12 in game.

Unless you're Zack, then you launch some stupid MP3 program.

To find the screen shots, go to C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\main\screenshots

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
didn't work. i don't have a screenshots in my main folder, and nothing fantastic happened when i pressed f12.

...Toxins...

Corporal
Cent0 if you are using a macintosh i cant remember what button you press to screen shot, but if you are using windows XP you need to hit the "Print scrn SysRq" button on your keyboard its right above the "Insert" button and the "Insert" Button is in the 6 keys above your "arrow" keys, after you take the Screen shot (hitting "Print Scrn SysRq") you go to a program such as "MS Paint" or just "Paint" and hit Ctrl+V to paste the image into Paint, now you save it :] hope that gives you an idea of what to do Cent. ;)

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
just press print screen/systemrq button and paste it in paint and save it. lol u guys make everytying so complicated

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Forget about the f12 Cent0, just use the print screen button as others have stated. It does not matter what version of windows you use either. Paint is a program that comes with all windows operating systems.

To find paint do the following. Click on the start bar in the lower left of your toolbar at the bottom of your desktop. Click on all programs, Find the folder named accessories and click on that, then find the paint program. Once the paint program is opened up, hold down the control key (Ctrl) found on the lower left of the keyboard. While you are holding down control, press V. This should insert the image or "screenshot" into Paint. Once that is done click on file, navigate to "save as" and save the image to an area on your desktop.

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
You guys fail.

Just open xFire and push Scroll Locl and while doing that push S for Screen shot V for video etc etc etc.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
You guys fail.

Just open xFire and push Scroll Locl and while doing that push S for Screen shot V for video etc etc etc.

Did you stop to think about the fact that not everyone has X-fire? You have failed us again my son.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
yea i dont have xfire. if you dont know how to use printscreen button and paste it into paint program ur a failure. btw dan i was the only 1 that said it :p

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
i deleted x-fire. too annoying
k i'l try that damage

Post Merge: [time]1270594470[/time]

got it , but how do i take mulitipule shots?

AVC

Banned
didn't work. i don't have a screenshots in my main folder, and nothing fantastic happened when i pressed f12.

Err, what? Maybe your F12 is bound to something else, or your keyboard mapping in Windows has it bound to something specific.

There is also a possibility that the Screenshots folder is created the first time you do an F12 screenshot. If your F12 wont work then no screenshots and no screenshots folder.

I know that Zack can't hit F12 on his paticular keyboard coz it launched his media player. I cant use my "pinke finger -keypad 0" to reload because my keyboard wont let me. Some keyboards are a bit screwy. Too many fancy-bullshit USB keyboards out there. Never happened with the old 101 AT keyboards.

MS paint? That would be a pain in the ass! If F12 works you can just hit F12 multiple times for screenshots.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
i used MS paint and it worked. if i press f12, what do i press to get the pictuers on the forums and what not?

Top Bottom