WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I just thought this was kinda funny:p

1328222221-96071.jpg

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
There's also various sites that you can put a file into and it corrupts it. You send that and then start :p

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Imma use this one when it's time to turn in my Geography assignment next week. :thanks: Nick

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Oh snap.... Daddy found out about your dirty little secret.... Trouble to come.

PwnSauce

Banned
Ok, so the message here is, if you don't plan ahead enough to do the work, lie about it.

Awesome stuff.
This is why america is 34th in Education globally in terms of academic performance.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Ok, so the message here is, if you don't plan ahead enough to do the work, lie about it.

Awesome stuff.
This is why america is 34th in Education globally in terms of academic performance.
No, thats caused by the majority of High School and College students focusing on which "party" they will go to the weekend after the party they just went to. Also, they prioritize drugs and alchohol over school work. Believe me, i have to sit through school all day listening to it...

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Australian students do exactly the same thing. But we aren't 34th. Pwn is right.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I actually am focusing on schoolwork and getting good grades. Not many other people aren't. I'm like the only decent player on my team, and everyone else went negative.

Top Bottom