[SOLVED] Hello I am doomzday. I want to appeal BAN please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomzday

Private First Class
No worries.

I have not actually checked to see if I was unbanned yet. Infact I have not been playing alot lately. I was taking a break, it was really only last few days that I started to play, and figured your server was always fun, so I started to play on there, and was having some fun.

If Moment is reading the thread, like I said no hard feelings no matter what he decides. He was just making a call on what he thought was right, as a admin, and sort everything out after. This stuff happens.

Nice 2 see that everyone has a good sence of humor, and are fair. Makes this process a little more pleasing.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Some of your regular players like SkyKing, they where regular members on another Server I played on, he could probably tell you how many players would get extremly mad at me, and accuse me of cheating everything from I was prefiring to wallhacking, to even Aimbotting which was funny as heck. There was even a group of handles that would get on, and just start calling me names. The admins thought it was funny as hell, and nick named them, my Fan club.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Moment is very active so it could take a while. Hopefully he will pop on during the weekend.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
TBH I don't think Momento will see this thread... he comes here so often he'll miss it.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Okay, so I, like Nick specced him for 10-15 mins. In my view he was hacking. He would stand in the center room inside the building and fire at people I had no idea where they were. I watched carefully for movement, and I am very good at that. My eyesight is second to none. He would shoot at people that I had no clue where he even saw them. To me it seemed obvious that he was hacking. However, if he just had better eyesight than I do, that may be a solution. I know he was twitchy and spammy like Tito or TD.

In my opinion, the ban stays unless I am given hard evidence otherwise.

doomzday

Private First Class
Hey Moment.
If I can find a broadcast server active. I will record a video of my playing. All though I can not provide a video of me playing that day. Would that be enough for you?

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
How bout we lift the ban while you record your gameplay and you send it to our admins? If you don't submit within a set amount of time the ban will stay.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Hey Moment.
If I can find a broadcast server active. I will record a video of my playing. All though I can not provide a video of me playing that day. Would that be enough for you?
What exactly would that prove?

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

How bout we lift the ban while you record your gameplay and you send it to our admins? If you don't submit within a set amount of time the ban will stay.
Bad idea for obvious reasons

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I think it would show his particular style of play and how it could be perceived as a wallhack.

doomzday

Private First Class
Ok guys I recorded a quick gameplay until people started to leave. I used Fraps and you will see there is nothing on my screen magical, showing where players are besides my radar. You will also notice I was leading in the match. Give me a few and I will compress it up and post it. Thanks guys.

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Here we go KKK clan. There are 3parts to the Video. It is broken up and unedited except downsize in Video Resolution for obvious reasons.
You will see I am capable of making long shots with assullt rife. I pay attention to small movments on the screen, mostly heads move as they often appear black in the distance. I pay attention to shadows, cause in certain parts of map they cast before players arrive at points. I also pay attention to muzzle flash, and sound of course with radar. I get a good feeling of run speed in the game so if a player makes a bolt behind wall, and I am not able to hit him before wall I will have a good idea Somtimes where he is by the time he gets behind the wall.
This was recorded at a Server that I played at this Afternoon before recording this video tonight. Of course this afternoon I was accused of hacking by two players, that ran and got the OP. I welcomed the OP to watch, as I was not cheating. He backed me up said, it is funny how when players who do not play as well, often run and accuse people of cheating.
Tonight a OP of this Server was present, watching the game. Of course you will notice that there is nothing magic on my screen, just plain old playing.(you may need MS Silverlight Plugin 2 view)
https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=5572016677a36f32&resid=5572016677A36F32!107&parid=root

Last edited:

doomzday

Private First Class
(Video Link Above)
Posted A link with the video in this thread. Just waiting for a admin to approve the post. (Video Link Above)

---------- Post added January 29th, 2012 at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was January 28th, 2012 at 10:50 PM ----------

Let me know what else I can provide, 2 show I do not Wallhack. I will gladly provide it.

Last edited:

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
This shows you are a good player, however, Team Deathmatch does not allow for the highest pace possible. For all I know, you could just be really good at hiding it. I would like to see a match in a server comparable to S1.

Broadcast
FFA
15-30 people

doomzday

Private First Class
The Moment. (Here is a Video you asked for.)

Here is a FFA recording on busy server. I started late, but love a challenge. I started off 18kills down from top player, withen a couple minutes I will reach the leaders. I am playing a little rusty 2, lack of FFA playing. Non the less the file is FFA1, beleive there is even a 15 kill streak in there for you. Hope this helps clear things up with you.
https://skydrive.live.com/#cid=5572016677A36F32&id=5572016677A36F32!107

---------- Post added January 30th, 2012 at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was January 29th, 2012 at 05:54 PM ----------

Hey guys.

Can we get this taken care of so I can play or not?
I have provided my past info, I have provided realtime gameplay, that shows I can not see anything behind walls(but still climb the latter fast in score).
I have been more than willing to provide what ever to prove that a mistake was made. Infact I have provided more info than most do when they have appealed there bans here.

I for one know its hard to detect a wallhacker, unless they are making it pretty clear they are wallhacking, single or double shot kills contantly through the map or tracking through a wall and lining up shot.

I know broadcast well enough that if I wanted to play like a b*tch I could spend my time wallbanging people to death pretty easily.

I have taken the time to show all this stuff and, that I am probably better than average begginer at this game. I am defending myself against a person who beleives that they could not see anything that I was firing at, but hitting them in that room (No Offence The Moment). I have 2 watched players and said WTF, but later reviewed video Proof and caught something like a sound, a small glimpse of muzzle flash, that could lead the player to beleive someone was there.

I have had a lot of practice in that room I beleive The Moment is talking about, anyone who has spent time playing against me knows I can handle myself in that room. I might look for diffrent things than some people do. For example that center room is fairly static, meaning not alot of movment in there. I dont look for full faces or full body movement. I look for the smallest amount of pixel movement, and fire at it. If there is nothing around, and I become anxious I will sometimes fire into a few key points to see if I get response to try to figure out which direction peeps are comming from (in a sence like a extension of eye sight.) Yes Sometimes I may hit something so, then I know where they are comming from.

From what I have seen in the shoutbox, and forums, bans for wallhacks are handed out like tic tacs. It is your server and I respect that, sometimes for good reasons. There is a slight problem. I see your trying to actively recrute players, but your sometimes banning legit good players in a heartbeat. Take for example you have banned one of your Klan members 10x because he came in under a diffrent name, and you beleived he was wallhacking. So right there someone has got it wrong 10x, and them sort of things don't relect well on the clan.

So don't take this in any offence as I don't mean it that way. Im only suggesting things could be a little better. I am also suggesting it cause I like this server, and taking the time to post from what I am seeing. As far as being a pretty nice bunch, diffently a A+

Thanks doomz.
Please clear this up, So I can hopefully continue to have a good time at the Kaptain Krunch Krew Servers. :)
Oh yah thanks to a few of your clan members who have made me feel pretty welcome here during this process, and even taken the time to shoot against me on the other servers.

Last edited:

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Do you play promod by any chance? plays like me back in the days... plays like Tito and TD right now.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Looks like you have a good eye to me in that vid. I believe you and I think the ban should be lifted, but it is still up to WaLLy and the Moment.

While your at it, JOIN THE KREW! ;)
(Not the Klan).

doomzday

Private First Class
Hey Cent0.

No I have never played promod. The majority of my time, was playing standard Team Deathmatch between 2 clans. They where fairly busy servers 24/7 during the good old days. I started off a pretty darn crappy player, but quickly excelled. Both of the Clans where great, they sheltered me later on from people accusing me of cheating, and are a great bunch of guys/gals. Spent alot, and alot of time just watching game play of players that I thought were really good, and even not so good, hopefully to pick up on some techniques that would work for me (somedays I feel like playing like a b**ch)... lol.

FFA is pretty new to me, have played mayb a dozen times, or just over. I like the game pace alot, although a little diffrent style of playing. Hopefully I can catch on quickly as your server does have a few Really good players, that are fast as heck.

Last edited:

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Okay Doomzday. You have convinced me. I may have been seeing things (or not seeing thing) due to being tired. I apologize for the inconvenience. WaLLy, please lift this ban.

doomzday

Private First Class
Thanks The Moment.
Like I said no hard feelings, u were acting on what you thought was right. Your Clan has been fair, and kind during the process, and that says alot.
Today I was feeling a little withdrawl. lol

So I guess I will introduce myself.
Hello I am Doomzday. I am a recovering Banned KKK player. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom