[SOLVED] Hello I am doomzday. I want to appeal BAN please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomzday

Private First Class
Hello KKK.
First I would like to say I am here because I enjoy your server. So I am appealing a ban.

I was banned because a member beleives I was hacking. I can understand this, but I am a legit player. I was a top Player at RR Cod4 Broadcast, before servers moved. I was also a top player at XS Broadcast before the clan retired.
I understand if a admin feels I was cheating. My legit playing has been accused many times, and no hard feelings.

I activly took part in XS Clan forums spending most of my time searching for people wallhacking and aimbotting.
AS seen in this TOPIC I started with Many OTHERS
http://www.extreme-soldiers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6333&p=90242#p90242

Here is a screenshot of XS Broadcast Before it was retired, take a look in thread and notice 2nd place
http://www.extreme-soldiers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6457

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I specced him for over 10-15 minutes. I saw he was clean.
that was last night, he was banned today.
I only saw a few fishy kills. Like TD or Titoezz would get.
Im certain hes a legitimate player.

Thats my input.

Last edited:

PwnSauce

Banned
did the mod who banned him get recording of the fishy behavior?

I've been recording my bans for record in case these things come up.

:pwn:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Doomzday
S1
Wallhack
4:12 pm CST

There is the info on it. He was banned by The Moment.

Macbeth

Corporal
|K3| Member
I too specced him because people were calling him out. He was definitely not WH. He was just a good wallbanger. His shots at walls often had no players behind them, just strategic shots at walls.

doomzday

Private First Class
Yah I do that time, to time, if I am not sure what direction players are comming from. I will fire a few shots in to see if I get a response back. Nothing Exessive, unlesss someone is firing at me. I also respect the rules of no Wallbanging if notified.
If you notice I will spend alot of time looking left, right back and forth not sure what direction bulk of players are comming from, if the Radar is not up on screen.

Last edited:

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
FIRST PERSON EVER TO BACK UP THEIR BAN APPEAL.
I think that deserves an appeal right there ;).

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Hrrmmm....Good enough to be accused/banned for wh...Gracious in his appeal...Not raging on the mod or the clan.....I like it! Recroot heem..

doomzday

Private First Class
Hey guys thanks for the kind words.

I am here for the fun of playing. I despise the cheaters and get as fustrated with them as much as any of the honest players.
There is no need to rage or disrespect anyone if not needed.
1. I am a adult, who tries my best to act like one.
2. I have been called every name under the sun in this game, and have been accused of cheating plenty of times. You sort of get used to it. Heck some players make me pretty frustrated myself. Comes with the game I guess.
3. Admins/Mods are just doing there jobs, though it kind of sucks that its happening with me lol. Mistakes are made time to time, it happens.

Last edited:

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Hrmm,new recruitment tactic...ban em then see how they react..good judge of character...:w00t: Brilliant!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
If you are wondering why you haven't been unbanned (assuming you haven't been already), it is because we have to wait until The Moment (mod who banned you) weighs in before WaLLy makes his decision.

If you've already been unbanned, kudos.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah this is certainly an unusual ban appeal lol. I've also been accused of hacking just for shooting through a wall that most of the time, assuming lots of players are on, someone will be there. So I know how it is too along with Cento, Tito, TheDude.. Be nice if Moment would post pretty soon and weigh in on this, he could be busy though who knows.

I think it's funny everyone's saying "RECRUIT HIM!!" I've never seen that in a ban appeal before haha. You do seem very mature and respectful about it.. I'm sure, like you said, it's not the first time this has happened.

Oh yea, same thing Damage said.. if you're still banned that would be exactly why. Just give it some time and we'll figure it out. :D

tombraider

K3's social Media Rep.
|K3| Member
i was playing with him and when moment went on doom did look like he was wh as i was watching also but i was for a while and saw a little more to it he is a crazy wall banger like a guy tonight but all is fair and i say unban him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom