[SOLVED] -=RiP=-REDHAWK

Status
Not open for further replies.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
If you look through every thread of this kind - there is a recurring theme. Take/tabarnak asks in every thread why this guy in particular should be unbanned. :p

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Okay... Here are my thoughts.

We integrated the punk buster bans in order to keep out those ass hole hackers that decide they want to hack where ever they can. We did NOT integrate the punk buster bans to keep people that hacked in the past, have been respecting our rules and playing on our server properly, out of the servers. WaLLy knew that by doing this people who usually play would be banned and would need to be unbanned.

Why is there so much debate about all of this? We have members that fell under this SAME category and we unbanned them, do they get special privileges over those that play on our servers but aren't members?

This ban in particular was a game hook ban April 10, 2010. Almost 2 years ago. So many of these PB bans have come up to be received with "you will be unbanned I just need your GUID" This guy came here. Said he wouldn't hack on our servers. And if he does, it's not that hard to ban him again.

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php << that's his ban.

-=RiP=-REDHAWK

Private First Class
Mia=?

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

wally if u dont want to unban me its ok. il respect that :)

but i would still love to try your server out thought....

but well..

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
HMPH. Last night when I clicked on it it took me straight to his ban which I had searched. Sorry. :eek:

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
LinkSearch Link
Date AddedApril 19, 2010 12:50 pm
GameCall of Duty 4
GUIDc4d48401480e6bac30556539225abd5b
User IP83.108.*.192
Alias|SWAT|REDHA
ViolationVIOLATION (GAME HOOK) 125120

-=RiP=-REDHAWK

Private First Class
lol why u posted the ban once more when i already did=?

anyways whats up with the signature?

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

but am i going to remain baned or unbaned? (i just wonder bec ive folowed this topic in a week now and i still have got no answeres....

(and ofc i beg for unbaning)

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

so.... i presume im not going to be unbaned then?

:p

(anyways just informing u guys about something. for some few days we cought a KKK clan member cheating in one of our servers.
many of the admins didnt want to give him a chance. but i actually told that they should give him a chance because it was a mistake, this kkk member promised he was not going to do it again and i gave him one more chance. just so u know it.)

and this is what i also ask for. give me one chance to proove im a fair gamer.
please?

and again this is ofcorse up to you to decide if im going to have a new chance or not. but i just beg u. please think over it.
what have u to loose? if i do something u not like u can just ban me.

and since i actually never done anything on your server...why not give me a chance? as u can se on my ban on punkbuster its 2 years ago and almost 3.

think about it. ok? :)

Have a nice evening :)

-=RiP=-REDHAWK

Private First Class
i dont know his name. in our forum hes name is only |kkk| or something but he claim hes member here.

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

proof of what im saying is here: http://www.totalclan.com/s.tclan/public/forum/tcForum.topics.aspx?ID=1977

this is hes ban apply or whatever its called.

i wear same name in the forum as i do here. also same signature.
and notice what i am saying at end of page 2.
(thats my proof)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
ban lifted. I'm sure you know to stay clean cuz we wont be so forgiving the next time around ;)

c4d48401480e6bac30556539225abd5b |SWAT|REDHA

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
i dont know his name. in our forum hes name is only |kkk| or something but he claim hes member here.

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

proof of what im saying is here: http://www.totalclan.com/s.tclan/public/forum/tcForum.topics.aspx?ID=1977

this is hes ban apply or whatever its called.

i wear same name in the forum as i do here. also same signature.
and notice what i am saying at end of page 2.
(thats my proof)

and for the ones that weren't in the shout earlier, we found out it was QC_SIMONX pretending to be the |KKK| person in their forum.

QC_SIMONX will now be forum banned from here. :adolf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom