[SOLVED] -=RiP=-REDHAWK

Status
Not open for further replies.

-=RiP=-REDHAWK

Private First Class
Hello :)

My name is Robin Monsen (gaming name= -=RiP=-REDHAWK)

i am 17 years old.

i tried to join 2 of my friends -=RiP=-Sabali and -=RiP=-Masterlord
i am admin in -=RiP=- clan
but when i tried to join the kkk broadcast ffa server or something (not remember the exact name but the ip is: 208.43.15.56:28960)
i found out that i was baned.

i really dont know why because i cant rememebr that ive played on that server before. but i not remember. i belive that if i ever have been on your servers you have me written down in a ban list or something and maby the reason i was baned for and how long it is.

so i wondered if i a admin could tell me if i played on u sservers before or when i did it and why i got baned it would be great :)

i would also like to ask for 1 other chance for whatever ive done for long time ago (wich i not remmember... thats why i want to know why im baned so i can apolegise)

i understand that if i am baned bec of etc glitching or cheating or something and u not want to give me a other chance i will respect that im just saying that if i ever been on your servers... and one time got baned.. it is very long time ago (i think it may been so long time ago that i wasnt even admin at that moment) and i have changed since then but the decision is ofcorse all up to you and i will respect all of your choises :)

since i use colors in my name the game name is only displayed as -=RiP=-REDHAW
and not -=RiP=-REDHAWK

my guid is: c4d48401480e6bac30556539225abd5b

so well.. i belive thats pretty mutch it.

Have a nice day and best regards from -=RiP=-REDHAWK

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Most likely it is a Punkbuster ban because we have recently updated all our servers with the PB ban list. You should get unbanned IMO.

-=RiP=-REDHAWK

Private First Class
(removed reply)

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

what does IMO mean?

anyways thanks (for saying i should be unbaned) the thing u could do is go in the pb guid banlist then search my guid then remove it...

(that would work if u want to unban me)

Last edited:

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Lol we know how to do it, and we knew things like this would come up when we integrated the ban lists.

IMO means In My Opinion.

When Wally gets on and has time, he'll go through, search your GUID, and if he thinks you should be unbanned (so long as there isn't any reason to think you were hacking on our servers) he will lift the ban and this thread will be solved. Then you will be able to play again.

Hope that helps :D

-=RiP=-REDHAWK

Private First Class
:) thanks:p and btw... do i know u?

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

to be honest ca 3 or 4 years ago i used hacks and made hack programs ... and therefor i got baned from pb (i can play pb servers but not streamed)
ofc i regret that but thought i dont know if i used it in u servers... i dont think so but if i did i have changed now bec after i got pb baned ... wow... so mutch have been limited and well i regret as hell but sadly the ban cant be lifted.. tried so many times but still no :(

(i am only telling u this to show that i speak the truth and u can trust me ... thats why i am hoestly about it..)

but some years after i started to travel from clan to clan to help some clans with hacker problems with my hack experience.. that was why i joined rip but the reason for i not left the clan when i concidered my job as done... is bec i found something special in this clan that made me stay wich i not found in any other clans <3

hope this will give u a better view on how i see things .. anyways hope u dont judge me for what i did in the past :)

but as i said... its all up to u and i have no idea if i did hack or not in ur server.

all i know is that i stopped with this like 3 years ago or (after i got pb baned)

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

ey........ i do know agtconner......is he in this clan? :D

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

and i hope i still will get unbaned (since i was honestly) :p

-=RiP=-REDHAWK

Private First Class
Yo man :eek: i missed u as hell !!!!!!! How are you!!!!!!!!!!!????
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-=RiP=-REDHAWK

Private First Class
good :)

well i know but so many peopels have added me on xfire for ask me for help so theres so many peoples to search through that im having problems with finding the persons i look for :/

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Most likely it is a Punkbuster ban because we have recently updated all our servers with the PB ban list. You should get unbanned IMO.

Lol what so you are saying every PB-banned person that comes here should be unbanned? Why do you think we added PB-bans to our servers?!

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Lol what so you are saying every PB-banned person that comes here should be unbanned? Why do you think we added PB-bans to our servers?!
No, I just stated that because he wasn't banned by a staff member. think he should be unbanned because he just hacked once and fessed up to it. If we unbanned all the PB people, then that would be chaotic.

and the fact that he is a respectable admin for RIP.

Last edited:

-=RiP=-REDHAWK

Private First Class
Wow.. man.. thank you very mutch for your words :)
i appreciate it a lot :)

anyways some peoples says: once a hacker .. allways a hacker.

but in fact peopels can regret, peoples can change.
ive baned many hackers but in most/many cases the reasons for that they actually used hack is etc because they was curious about what it actually was and so on.
they might not know that it was "THAT" serious if u get what i mean.

everyone does mistakes and everyone deserve a second chance as long as they see what they did wrong and are willing to do something with it.

:)

the question is: are You willing to give a person the chance to proove the oposit? do u dare to take the chance?
:)

i am just trying to be fair to everyone and i just have to tell u guys ... ethan, cent0 and peoples like u.... u handle this situation really great. you arent blind for the fact that im pb baned. you look from both sides. very very good :) thats what makes you to good admins. Be fair and respectful (wich you guys are) :)

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
No, I just stated that because he wasn't banned by a staff member. think he should be unbanned because he just hacked once and fessed up to it. If we unbanned all the PB people, then that would be chaotic.

and the fact that he is a respectable admin for RIP.

I also have banned a lot of hackers who were hacking for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom