Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
why are you doing that to me i'm cool with you guys

picard-o-rly.jpg

bip5xt.jpg

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
1. We don't have video of you doing it because quite frankly, there are too many spawn campers to take a demo of each one that spawn camps.
2. We are doing it because you broke the rules. Not once. But multiple times.

You may be cool with us but whilst on the servers you are not cool with other players and you act like a jerk when you don't see our members on. You've had multiple chances this is just getting old.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Don't be a whiny baby. None of this would happen if you didn't spawncamp. It all comes down to you not following the server rules.

Do you need the definition of spawncamping perhaps?
-In internet multi player shooting games, this would be when you sit and wait for a person that was killed to comeback to life and then shoot them when they appear. This results in a high number of kills, but is also frowned upon in the online gaming community.

Obviously, if you have been temp banned and banned twice you have committed the crime.

We are not trying to bash at you dude...you just went over the limit on breaking our server rules.
You don't have any room to disrespect us if you do not respect our servers...

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Simon. :GTFO2:

Who are you to get all pissy with people telling you the truth? As D said... You're banned. Move along.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
"watch your mouth dude"

"who the fuck are you for say i'm a idiot ???"

"who are you for say im a douchebag ???"

:LOL:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Reminds me of Psycho. Who was banned plenty of times and still cant learn the lesson XD

but 1 thing makes me happy... He will need to spend money for buying new Keys :giggle:

MassNightmare

Resident Assassin and Ex-Member
After lookin over evrything i agree with evryone U have been kicked,Tempbanned,and Permabanned for spawncamping and general douchebaggery.U bought a new key in hopes of a redemption and continued to spawncamp and be a douchebag plus the fact that u evaded the permaban and got a new key meant the key should also be banned which it has been.My advice stop complaining with |KKK| members,calm down take a breather and go back on cod4 and gain some experience.There are plenty of other servers to play on.And maybe MAYBE in the future u may be unbanned maybe but not now u need to learn a lesson.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Reminds me of Psycho. Who was banned plenty of times and still cant learn the lesson XD

but 1 thing makes me happy... He will need to spend money for buying new Keys :giggle:

MassNightmare

First of all simon im not happy when it comes to hackin im not happy im in a neutral mood secondly u were permabanned the ONLY way for u to play again was to get a new key that or be unbanned by WaLLy which im pretty sure he didnt.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Well you magically got a new GUID. You were banned with one. We saw you on the game a couple days later, we checked out the GUID and it was a new one. We made the decision that if you wanted to waste your money on a new key we weren't going to ban you for it. I think though if we happen to see you again with a new GUID. IMO it needs to be a ban immediately.

Unruley1

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Well you magically got a new GUID. You were banned with one. We saw you on the game a couple days later, we checked out the GUID and it was a new one. We made the decision that if you wanted to waste your money on a new key we weren't going to ban you for it. I think though if we happen to see you again with a new GUID. IMO it needs to be a ban immediately.

I agree with the smart cookie Paige :lol:

MassNightmare

I agree with TD here may i request a close here no point anymore.Bottom line simon ur banned DEAL WITH IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom