My Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

QC_SIMONX

Banned
- January 8
- 00:45
- Broadcast FFA
- If any |KKK| players were on (that you know of)
- -QC-Simonx 0858783d6b39bdb78c62b68934daee8d

Please guys i don't gonna tell you what to do with me but i'm gonna tell you i really want to play again in your server and i really love him that's the best server, so make your choice guys i promess i'm gonna be cool with all of you and other players.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
http://www.kkkgaming.com/showthread.php?5709-QC-Simonx

This ^ is his first appeal from a little while back. He was perma banned for spawncamping and the ban stayed. He went and got a new key code and continued to play. He seemed to be okay at first but now he's been banned again.

I banned him today, he was on s1 spawncamping earlier today. He would sit at a spawn for 10 - 15 seconds killing whoever spawned, then run along. He left soon after. I mentioned it in the shout, and I'm not the first person to see him spawn camping. He has been temp banned within the last week by Grey_FoX for spawn camping.

Not only this. He has also been being a general douchebag on s1. He minds his P's and Q's when he sees a |KKK| but when someone is there and undercover he is often times a complete jack ass. And has gone off of a few people.

He obviously hasn't learned. He said before he was done with all this. And he is STILL doing it. He won't learn. He's been temp banned since his perma ban. This is just getting old.

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
you are a continuous spawncamper as I've seen while playing under different names on S1, and evading a permaban in itself should get your new key banned too.
I vote ban stays.
Douchebag.

Xepher

Corporal
Former Krew Member
Go buy another key code and get banned again plzkthx.

The server is better off without people like you.

ZeroHoustn

Private First Class
Two times banned, w dont need this aggravation, its bullshit, titular players dont wasnt to play because of your antics

Sent from my LG-LW690 using Tapatalk

QC_SIMONX

Banned
watch your mouth dude and that bullshit i never spawn camp dammit, don't be so mad cause you ban me for no reason, i hate when people try to create me some shit.

IronGirl
Killa
Skyking
PwnSauce
Pork
F7Cuntr
and a lot of others players

this people gonna tell you i don't spawn camp so why are you doing that to me ?

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
:lol:

Sorry for the harsh words good sir. In the end it's up to WaLLy to un-ban you and he will most likely go ( no promises) with Paiges ( the mod who banned you) recommendation. I wouldn't worry about what anyone else has to say on the matter.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
You ALWAYS spawn camp little fella.. You've been banned before, you're banned again.. Sorry I meant to call you a fucktard not a douchebag spawncamping asshole.. May Jesus be with you...

Refer HERE

Xepher

Corporal
Former Krew Member
Don't be mad because you got caught. Be mad that you didn't learn.

The KKK peeps were nice enough not to ban you right away, even after you were temp banned by GFox after your first perma ban. What did you think was going to happen?

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Simon you're an idiot. You keep insulting us by breaking our rules and want more and more chances.
I say :adolf: You're done buddy.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Simon did you not read my post? It's up to WaLLy. Ignore the other comments. Getting into arguments with other members is pointless and serves no purpose. Just wait for WaLLy to make a decision.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
and do you have any pictures or video for say i spawn camp again ?

we have a ton of spawn campers, and we're not about to demo every single spawn camper out there.

besides, it's kinda hard not to believe numerous Staff Members that say you've been 1. spawn camping, 2. being a dick.

I'm all for giving chances but looks like you got a new keycode and got your chance. You smurfed up, not once... but twice...

:gtfo:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
i want to see a picture or video of me !!!

that aint gonna happen.

BooHoo-FatBastard.jpg

bdc58edfdda5f07986c2f1a2f11d2173.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom