[SOLVED] TheDude (TheDrunk) banned, seriously for no legitimate reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
True, but I think even Code would have responded as soon as Wally asked him to reply on here. Pretty strange that since then we still haven't heard anything.. :unsure:

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
As usual, people always assuming the worst. Sad. If it was a week with no response then some assumptions would be normal.

It's 3:21 pm est saturday and I just saw this and the pm. Honestly I don't recall the name or the ban. I do have my console commands saved as binds and I write down hackers names not kicks. It is possible I hit the wrong bind. If so just un ban.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
You have binds for banning people? Like for every server slot? Wow...... That's a lot of keys.

If you are big nipple, this ban was made directly after I wallbanged you. I admit it was a little suspicious, but there are people everywhere on server 1. You can shoot a straight line pretty much anywhere and eventually get a kill. One kill cam of a suspicious wallbang is not, in my opinion, enough for a ban. Especially one like this which really doesn't even look that hacky. So please, in the future, to avoid having our members banned, spec first.

If you are not big nipple, disregard this message. Thanks for replying, dude. :)

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
You have binds for banning people? Like for every server slot? Wow...... That's a lot of keys.

If you are big nipple, this ban was made directly after I wallbanged you. I admit it was a little suspicious, but there are people everywhere on server 1. You can shoot a straight line pretty much anywhere and eventually get a kill. One kill cam of a suspicious wallbang is not, in my opinion, enough for a ban. Especially one like this which really doesn't even look that hacky. So please, in the future, to avoid having our members banned, spec first.

If you are not big nipple, disregard this message. Thanks for replying, dude. :)

1-I am Big Nipple
2-I always spec
3-Don't assume

In the future, please dont assume ;)

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
You banned me RIGHT after the kill. I didn't make another kill before I was banned. Maybe you specced before the kill? Idk seems weird. Guess I'll just take your word for it on this one.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
I don't get why people are still getting banned for wallbanging obvious places... Like through the wall from balcony into library thing. And from big room up into library thing... If there are a lot of people on, and you spray one of those walls with ak47 + deep impact, odds are you will get a kill. If you find this hard to believe, go try it out; sometimes the easiest way to learn is to do it oneself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom