[SOLVED] TheDude (TheDrunk) banned, seriously for no legitimate reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Hello, I was banned. I was on server 1 and had maybe 1 suspicious shot (at least from my point of view, since it was a lucky wallshot) after which I was banned almost immediately. The player I killed I remember was Big Nipple. I don't remember the case of his name (caps and lower case, I mean), but the killcame was not enough, by any means for a ban on any player. This leads me to believe there is a moderator who is making bans on too little evidence, and is probably banning players wrongfully.

If this was not the reason for the ban, I would like to know what was, because obviously I can see none. I didn't even talk. I wasn't even winning. I can hardly play like I used to, so I wasn't getting crazy kills. It seem unwarranted and rash to me. Maybe it was a mistake. In that case, the moderator should have come out immediately and said something.

The only thing I see here is irresponsibility, which is forgivable. Just fucking own up and apologize and everything is cool.

My GUID- 6d8fb5f2

Banned under name - TheDrunk at around 7 PM tonight (thurs jan. 5th 2012)

Sorry for causing problems... i guess.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Also, the fact that this banned hasn't been posted yet is annoying. I understand it sucks to post every ban when you make it, sometimes, but in cases like this, it's helpful. That's WHY WE HAVE THE BAN LIST SECTION.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Maybe you shouldn't hack...

Just playing, hope this all gets sorted out. It was good to see you playing on s1.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
You probs don't play enough.

Who the fuck banned me? Come on. Banned a guy who wasn't hacking, and now you're not even on the forum to read this or respond? This is abysmal. Pathetic.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I admit, it wasn't me.

On a serious note, if it's not reported, the logs need to be checked and the offending mod :assbeat:

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Hello TheDude,

We talked about this in the shout box today. Anyways, I got a few bans today, but I have screen shots and they show I banned the right guy. If you would like to take a look at them, then no problem :).

I remember seeing your username "TheDrunk" on. When you were banned, did you notice if I was in the server or not? I never go UC and I think I left before you got banned.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea. this is megalame. And embarrassing for whoever banned me. Sorry, dude who banned me.

Yes you were on, City. I don't expect you to have made the ban. I realize you are actually good at cod4. I remember dukin' it out with you a lot on the server, in fact. You were using ak74u, me using mp5, then ak47. I believe you left before the game started in which I was banned. But I am not sure. I was banned very quickly after the start of the game, using ak47 at the time.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Well, whoever it was, sorry for the trouble. Check your shit next time and make sure you're actually making a good ban.

If it wasn't me, chances are the guy woulda just moved on and we'd have banned some guy for no reason.

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I didn't molest and brainwash WaLLy for the s1 password......
Its not like the password was XXXXXXXXXXXXX

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Sure wasn't me, I haven't been on the game since Tuesday night. One shot through the wall wouldn't have been near enough for me to ban someone anyways. You do get some crazy ass wild shots, but then again sometimes I do too :giggle:

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Just a think...

yesterday while TD was yelling on shout GameTracker showed that Mud was on S1...DK if its related but we haven't saw Mud for a while...and if im not wrong he has acces to S1. I dont say its him but maybe just gently ask him?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Wally knows who it is and asked the person to reply in this thread. Thanks for the info, that's probably a good bet Sarg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom