{8th}LtThandrs!

VoX

Twat Hammer
What is wrong with VAC? Seems to never give me problems. Welcome to the forums man.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
What is wrong with VAC? Seems to never give me problems. Welcome to the forums man.

VAC isn't like Punkbuster. IT ONLY kicks for cheats/illegal mods. And customer support won't undo the ban if your account gets jacked.

VoX

Twat Hammer
Use your head and your account won't get jacked.. :).

Plus VAC is only on VAC games.. just cause you have steam doesn't mean you even have to deal with VAC and it bans you only for the games you cheat on.

Not worth losing out on the community, store sales and the much better overlay it offers that xfire.

Just my opinion though. No biggie :).

oh and I have not had a bug with my steam in years, I think they fixed about every kink they had since it was released.

Last edited:

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
Use your head and your account won't get jacked.. :).

Plus VAC is only on VAC games.. just cause you have steam doesn't mean you even have to deal with VAC and it bans you only for the games you cheat on.

Not worth losing out on the community, store sales and the much better overlay it offers that xfire.

Just my opinion though. No biggie :).

oh and I have not had a bug with my steam in years, I think they fixed about every kink they had since it was released.

no, no, I agree, as long as you pay attention and don't cheat there's no fear of ban/jacked.
Anyways, it's kind of hard to get away from VAC because all the good games use it. CS, TF2, MW2/MW3, Killing Floor, ETC.

VoX

Twat Hammer
All the good games use it because it works well. If you hack you don't deserve another chance. You have to buy again that is the rules.. vac doesn't kick and ban for programs in the background like over drive or oerlays and such.

Top Bottom