{8th}LtThandrs!

thanandros

Private First Class
Name:{8th}LtThandrs!
CoD4 Username:{8th}LtThandrs! Owner of the {8th}infantry

Explain the meaning of your username: When I was 11 years old my Dad told me to get a user name for Dungeons and Dragons. Because of my Grandma always telling she has light because of me - thus the Greek name Thanandros (Light of the way to passage) has been given to me ! Love you Grandma K.

Steam:N/A Not using it - Vac can suck my dick...
X-Fire:thanandros
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience:I have been playing since 2004 - My Son had to show me how !!
Time you usually play:All the time
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: Playing all servers- Found a good ping on this FFA server (KKK) saved it as a favorite! Found trained Admins and decided I would play here to get away from being lead Admin on my server! : )-

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? Played on the FFA server under many aliases - do to me running the {8th}infantry - I play on the server KKK (FFA) to get away and play without being Admin on my server's! I have been with Thanandros - Redcloak - DARK-RIFT ..

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself:I am {8th}Thandrs! Founder and Owner of the {8th}Infantry www.the8thinfantry.com - Enjoy playing on the FFA server . We are also looking for clan scrimmages.

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I have fun playing on your server. Most everyone seems to be nice in your clan. Welcome to the forum. Hope to see you around FFA.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Welcome LtThandrs!
I've played on your servers a few times, and I got to say, it was fun.
I do hope we get some clan scrims going in the near future!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Hi, I am pretty sure you're on my xfire from WAYYY back.

Wonder how that happened? XD

Nice to see you again.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Im sure we can arrange some time to kik ur ass! XD Good to meet u man!

MassNightmare

Resident Assassin and Ex-Member
Welcome Thad nice into and ur clan seems nice as well if u want a scrim with us u know where to find us and if u evr need help dont hesitate to ask us.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
the 1st scrim will be all {8th}Infantry members Vs someone350 and Trasgu (TDM bolts) XD

And I alredy know the winners! congrats 360 and Tras XD

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Welcome man! Good to have your here, and I hope both clans can mingle(mostly battle) :happy:

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Hey nice intro man, I like it! I'm going to have to check out your servers sometime. Is it ok if we wear our |KKK| tags? (I'm guessing so since you probably wear yours on ours). Anyways, welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your stay!

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Hey nice intro man, I like it! I'm going to have to check out your servers sometime. Is it ok if we wear our |KKK| tags? (I'm guessing so since you probably wear yours on ours). Anyways, welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your stay!

I went to their server with tags, they didnt tell me to remove them so I guess its ok.

Top Bottom