[SOLVED] QC-Simonx-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
I don't get why you didn't stop the 1st time we kicked you...

I'm OK with a second chance but IMO, IF you spawncamper just ONCE (EVEN ONE KILL) you should be perm banned for SC after being kicked and t-banned and breaking promises. :K

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I don't get why you didn't stop the 1st time we kicked you...

I'm OK with a second chance but IMO, IF you spawncamper just ONCE (EVEN ONE KILL) you should be perm banned for SC after being kicked and t-banned and breaking promises. :K

I think that approach is a little unpractical and ridiculous.

But if he's been kicked lots by lots of people for spawncamping, and he continued to do so, why the fuck are we unbanning him? He's just another douche who needed to wait until we got serious. So what? Go find other servers to spawncamping on.... FF has great rank up servers

QC_SIMONX

Banned
i stop SC when you ban me i was not doing SC so why did you ban me ?
the admin who was there when i do SC for last time warn me and after this i never do this again

Last edited:

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Omg please, imo it doesnt even matter who banned you and why because you were already on our permban list for spawncamping, you have shown multiple times that you like it to fuck with us and our rules. And when you get banned while not scing you come here all crying for help, you KNOW you have been doing shit wrong a LOT. If you ever get unbanned you should be real happy because you dont deserve it.

You like our server you keep playing on it, but that doesnt change the fact that you shit on our rules no matter what we do.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
i'm gonna go read the rules but i just want to be unban that's it i don't want any thing else

LMAO...its time buddy...but the rules are displayed on server every...20 sec...So...no spawncampers...rule is pretty clear no? Sometimes you need to realise that acts have consequences.

*Sarg point his finger to the door...

So exit is this way...

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
i stop SC when you ban me i was not doing SC so why did you ban me ?
the admin who was there when i do SC for last time warn me and after this i never do this again

Yea you stop spawncamping when we ban you. You are fucking banned. I'm not even playing and I can say without a doubt that you aren't spawncamping NOW. The problem is, you don't respect our rules until we make it clear you're out of the game permanently. What's to stop you from dicking around when no admins or on (or you think none are on). We want a clean server, and obviously you don't care enough about the server to keep it that way. Go find another one that fits your set of rules.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I say the ban stays. People have kicked you before for spawncamping, but mostly, you are coming in here being a disrespectful douchebag and acting like you are right. If you think that is going to get you unbanned, you are mistaken.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
When you get kicked the first time, you are getting a second chance. The second time you get kicked, and every time after that (including temp bans) you are getting second chances. Perm bans are when we give you NO MORE CHANCES.

Fucking. DERP.

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
We don't need to keep telling him that spawn camping is wrong and he should get no more chances. Either give him a 5th chance or mark this as solved if the ban stays. I think it's time to move on.

QC_SIMONX

Banned
it's not because you make a donation and you are a VIP you can talk to me like that dude, a kick it's not a chance, it's a warn , yes i have a lot of warn but now i'm not gonna do SC again TABARNAK !!!!!

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
it's not because you make a donation and you are a VIP you can talk to me like that dude, a kick it's not a chance, it's a warn , yes i have a lot of warn but now i'm not gonna do SC again TABARNAK !!!!!

You are talking shit to us, Lord Tabarnak :banned: ...That is my final verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom