[SOLVED] QC-Simonx-

Status
Not open for further replies.

QC_SIMONX

Banned
- 26 November
- 19:20
- Broadcast FFA
- If any |KKK| players were on (that you know of)
- QC-Simonx-

if been ban for nothing so unban me

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
You were most likely banned for spawn camping. You've been kicked numerous times for it so a mod probably finally had enough. It wasn't me though.

QC_SIMONX

Banned
no way i stop doing Spawn Camp so unban me ,i think you ban me because a hacker change his name by my name and paff you ban me

Last edited:

AVC

Banned
If you were banned by accident due to a name changer then it may take a day or so for the unban to take effect.

But, if you get unbanned, I would recommend to NOT spawncamp.... because...

If you were banned for spawn camping you won't get unbanned.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Well, I didn't ban him, but I have kicked him several times for a variety of reasons, as has Grey. Last night he may have been temp banned by grey, not sure, I didn't do the last kick. If he was acting up yet again today grey may have banned him for general douchebaggery and spawn camping.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I might have banned him during that last name changer incident, he was a tricky bastard. No matter how much I tried to ban him he wouldn't get banned. But that is a MAYBE.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
no way i stop doing Spawn Camp so unban me ,i think you ban me because a hacker change his name by my name and paff you ban me

Well one thing you have not stopped spawn camping, you still do it. That's why I kicked you off earlier today for doing that exact thing. It could have been a mistake like Joe said. But I can say now if you keep spawn camping like you do though you will bet a perma ban eventually for doing that. You need to just stop doing it.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Simon, can you get me your GUID. If you don't know how to get it, read this thread. That way I can check the logs.

But from what I'm hearing, you were probably banned for spawn camping :smh:

QC_SIMONX

Banned
i don't know why but it dosen't work when i try to get my guid i enter /pb_plist in the console and after this nothing happen :(

and for the SC i'm donne with the fucking SC i'm never gonna doing that again :(

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Well for the spawn camping thing I don't know why you didn't quit after being warned and kicked so many times. Usually it doesn't take that much for someone to figure out..

QC_SIMONX

Banned
The last time i been doing SC you kicked me and after i come back and i never do SC again so you ban me for the guys with his name changer just the only thing i want right now it's to play in broadcast ffa, last night you see me in your TDM server and i'm not a cheater, give me a last chance please :(

---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

my guid -> 0858783d6b39bdb78c62b68934daee8d

Last edited:

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Well you're not the aimbotter that I banned but could have been the name changer. I didn't get a screenshot of that one but I know Wally can check to see when you were banned and everything. I don't mind giving you another chance about the spawn camping, but as I said if you keep doing it you will be perma banned eventually for it since you've been kicked numerous times for that reason.

QC_SIMONX

Banned
Yesterday i play maybe 4 part in broadcast ffa and in the first part you kicked me for SC and after this i stop and in the part 4 you banned me after a aimbotter come and pic my name, when you banned me i was moving so you not banned me for SC

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I might have banned him during that last name changer incident, he was a tricky bastard. No matter how much I tried to ban him he wouldn't get banned. But that is a MAYBE.

Dude... you should know who got banned by you even if you messed up accidentally. Just check the logs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom