mw3 problem!need help!!!

Rsmudvayne

The Knife King
Former Krew Member
its the game it self uninstall it reboot pc and reinstall it.. see what that does for you

joshington

Private First Class
its the game it self uninstall it reboot pc and reinstall it.. see what that does for you
knew it!i actually did that but i forogt to reboot in between so i did it after reinstalling.i was good for a few missions then i crashed (SPOILER) after soad died.i guess ill have to try it again

AVC

Banned
How long is the game running before it crashes?

Check your cooling hardware. The game may well be making your machine run full tilt.

Do you have warning systems for chip overheats in the BIOS?

Clean all the crud out of your filters and heatsinks.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yeah, monitoring the temps is a good idea. I highly doubt it's the game itself and if it was, the issue would most likely be fixed by a patch, not an uninstall/reinstall.

joshington

Private First Class
im thinking it probably is overheating.its been a while since i cleaned my computer so its probably overheating from that.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

you you think reformatting my computer will help?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
if you have access to another PC to download drivers and/or troubleshoot in case you forget something, and if you have your important documents/music/movies (everything important to you) backed up, then reformatting wont hurt. You'll probably even run slightly faster ;)

Top Bottom