mw3 problem!need help!!!

joshington

Private First Class
ok so i got mw3 a few days ago and i was doing pretty good when my computer crashed.i tried again, crashed again.i tired survival mode and got pretty far until the screen froze and crashed.i asked my brother to take a look at it.he did,and said that he couldnt see any reason why it keeps crashing.he said that it was either a bug in the game and i should wait for it to be patched, or its my computer and reformat it.i chose to wait, but nothing has changed yet.does anyone else have the same problem?if so,did you fix it and if yes, how?thanks!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
You should start off by updating your video card drivers as well as Windows Updates.

Should help.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Try verifying your mw3 game files in steam settings to look for corrupt files, also u may just have to reinstall it.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Playing via Pugs steam, SP runs slightly glitchy. The first time i tried to run it i got iw5 (something like that) error and it crashed. I also got a buffer overrun error on the mission goalpost, but it seems that's a glitch in the game. It also freezes for a split second here or there. No real help to you, but hopefully some new patches will fix these issues.

EDIT: I didn't read through it but it looks like it might be of some help. GL

http://crashfixes.com/fixing-call-o...t-install-black-screen-no-sound-and-poor-fps/

Last edited:

joshington

Private First Class
i verified the game files and that didnt help.i looked a tthat already but im afriad that itll put a virus on my computer.ill try reinstalling it

Rsmudvayne

The Knife King
Former Krew Member
joshington do me a favor fallow these instruction perfect or wont work ill help you...

ok need know are you windows xp, vista or windows 7.. it wont really matter but only for this part ..

ok if it vista go to start menu on pc there is a little search bar click on that and type in run itll bring up a program or file in the start menu bar at top run is what you are looking for ...

now click on the run itll open window type in the blank space dxdiag then press ok...if done right this will open a window it will be directx diagnostic tool...

ok here you will click on the buttons at bottom next to next page the it should say save allinformation this should save all your pc info to a note pad .... make sure you save it to desk top so you can find it easy...ok now i want you to email me that file you just saved you can send me it to this email mudvayne2191@yahoo.com...once i get it ill be able to help you with more detail on why it will be crashing and yes wally right update your graphics card drivers if you dont know how wait for me to get the file and i will trouble shoot this with you;)

joshington

Private First Class
joshington do me a favor fallow these instruction perfect or wont work ill help you...

ok need know are you windows xp, vista or windows 7.. it wont really matter but only for this part ..

ok if it vista go to start menu on pc there is a little search bar click on that and type in run itll bring up a program or file in the start menu bar at top run is what you are looking for ...

now click on the run itll open window type in the blank space dxdiag then press ok...if done right this will open a window it will be directx diagnostic tool...

ok here you will click on the buttons at bottom next to next page the it should say save allinformation this should save all your pc info to a note pad .... make sure you save it to desk top so you can find it easy...ok now i want you to email me that file you just saved you can send me it to this email mudvayne2191@yahoo.com...once i get it ill be able to help you with more detail on why it will be crashing and yes wally right update your graphics card drivers if you dont know how wait for me to get the file and i will trouble shoot this with you;)

just sent it

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Did you read through that link i sent you? Do you get any error messages when it crashes?

Rsmudvayne

The Knife King
Former Krew Member
the link u r afread of that will put a viruous on your pc? if it trouleshooting for mw3 and error tips and fixes and it is from actavison it should be ok damage may i have the link you sent him? sounds like damge link will be your best hope ..if you are not gettting error message then your graphic card is not strong enough if it just closes and nothing happening you need to go seting and turn the graphics down some i use to have that issue on my old pc...with games also id say go to this link and http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx...after you run the scan press the prt scr button at top of key board by scroll lock and open paint and go to edit and paste it save the file email me it ...or upload picture here so damage and all us can see it...

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

i just read damages link josh and it is something that can help you listen to him bro tha he sent you is basic issues with trouble shooting a crash on games if you dont understand how to do somethng on it let us know im sure me or damage can help

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't understand why you would think you would get a virus. There is nothing in that link that i can see that requires a download of any sort of software. It's a troubleshooting guide for MW3 crash fixed. I would suggest you read through it, try some possible fixes and post back with the results.

joshington

Private First Class
ya i saw those but my brother said that they would do pretty much nothing for me.almost none of them have to do with my problem anyway.

Top Bottom