Krew Kompetition Holidays 2011

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Krew League section has been opened once again. People should start seeing the Krew League section just under the Kompetitions forum (section) and at some point they may be combined.

I am working on forum permissions so that the groups start to show.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Don't be all mad cuz not everyone instantly wants to have you in their team, houston obviously isnt going to play, and chack didnt read this yet. Don't give up so fast please? We have more than 5 people in our clan look and ask around a bit more instead of waiting till someone gets to you.

ok....still mmmm fuck it. :troll:

PwnSauce

Banned
I hope nobody feels left out here.
People select those they feel most confident playing with and it's not a popularity contest.

If you weren't selected find a team mate and hop on it.

Everybody is welcome!

:pwn:

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
If you want me you can find me. I'd love to watch the games though. Helps with learning technique and strategy

PwnSauce

Banned
I started to set a date for the matches to begin but it makes more sense to just do them as you can get the people together.
In the past it has been tough to set schedules and get people together.

So, arrange your matches and post them here with Screencaps of the end of match board to show who got pwnt and who pwnt.

We'll wind down in a few weeks and awards will be posted.

May the best team win!

:pwn:

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
i got too many crashing issues to enter in a serious competition^^ if there's a "timing out rule" where your team dont get an auto-lose if u time out maybe i'll join.
Anyway, i still can give coaching advice to beat some of our members ;)

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
oh, hell no! Sarg ASS, Im sry but u cant tell anyone how to beat me.... I will go there and kik ur old ass myself if u do!

Rsmudvayne

The Knife King
Former Krew Member
sure silo how about a team of me you and hibred.. i will call hibred up and ask him if he wants to do this .... if it isnt to late

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
That was the point of me teaming up with Muddy. We both suck at SD. But we dont care.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
"sure silo how about a team of me you and hibred.. i will call hibred up and ask him if he wants to do this .... if it isnt to late"...Rsmudvayne

Omg the bad news bears of SnD...
i'll be hella busy this weekend so i'll probs sit this one out

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
No problem...i know u dont care (u live on a **in island :p) but it would be awesome if summer felt this week-end :D

AVC

Banned
Righto, the Kompetitions tab now has a 2011 2v2 S&D komp created.

I've made it a round robin (not sure how that will actually work until the slots are filled and the draw made)

Team leaders can edit their existing teams or new teams made, you need to be a team leader (or maybe member) to join your team into the komp.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Mikek:

available: coming weekends, December 10th (Saturday) 4-8pm CET or Dec 11th (Sunday) 10-6pm CET

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

and till we dont have any prepared teams we can make something like a scrim (only for members) and pick some nice GTs and Weps...

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Mike...we have plenty of prepared teams lol. This coming weekend will be the best for me. I have COD because I am at my dad's, and everyone will be busy after that because of the Holidays IMO.

Top Bottom