Krew Kompetition Holidays 2011

PwnSauce

Banned
OK, time to revive the Krew Kompetition. Here's how it works.
Put together your team of 2-3 players. We fight 2v2 or 3v3.

Winning team fights all teams until a single undefeated team remains.
Gametype is SD. Best of 7 rounds as usual.

I choose Tito because we work well together.
We will be undefeated. (If he agrees to join)
If we win I'll contribute the $50 to the krew for our team in our names.

We can pick the best server in terms of ping for all players but it may not be possible if one member is an Australia and the other in Europe.
Keep that in mind when choosing your team.

All weapons and perks allowed but I don't want to see Tubes out there.
They present an unfair advantage given the game type.

Post your teams here in this thread.
I would recommend you work on your team tactics together.
Be prepared b/c we will be and you will lose if you don't.

I'll contribute $50 to the krew on behalf of your team.
If your team loses I'll still contribute $20 for your team as a consolation prize.

I propose we start this Sunday, November 13th.
Meet in the shout and pick a server.

May be best team win!

:pwn:

Last edited:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
-Someone claim the first round draft pick up(Ethan). Sounds fun, eager to participate! If anyone does want me though, just ask.

Last edited:

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Is this going to be like a ladder match or is it just the first team to beat you and titoezz? Anyways, Sargass or Brian feel like joining my team?

PwnSauce

Banned
Is this going to be like a ladder match or is it just the first team to beat you and titoezz? Anyways, Sargass or Brian feel like joining my team?

Not sure. Which ladder type do we want?
There's a few types.
Each team should play all other teams, not be knocked out at round one.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
So you mean a round robin. each team plays each other team, a win gives 3 points, a draw 1, and a loss 0?

then if there are people on same points, they rematch. (or if more than 2 on same score, do another round robin of those more than 2 teams).

PwnSauce

Banned
So you mean a round robin. each team plays each other team, a win gives 3 points, a draw 1, and a loss 0?

then if there are people on same points, they rematch. (or if more than 2 on same score, do another round robin of those more than 2 teams).

Not really sure.
How does everyone want to do this?

What are the options?
Seems a lot of ways to do this.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Well if u are going with tits, I think I would NEED to go with wally in order to beat ya. Of course, that would be only if wally can stand having to play with me. :D

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Best of 3 tourny? If we have an even number of teams we can have a playoff. If a tie happens to happen, play that round again. This way, each team will have 2 chances to win a game before elimination.

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

Might take awhile though.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
517Houston or Chackgore want to join me? Or Trasgu if you haven't been snatched up yet.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Well if u are going with tits, I think I would NEED to go with wally in order to beat ya. Of course, that would be only if wally can stand having to play with me. :D

Cent0 asked me first BUT sure, I'll be with you too :)

TJ, bitches!! :D

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Great Wally tras we'll be a three man team... I might not be able to play all the games anyway!

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
mmmm fuck it
Don't be all mad cuz not everyone instantly wants to have you in their team, houston obviously isnt going to play, and chack didnt read this yet. Don't give up so fast please? We have more than 5 people in our clan look and ask around a bit more instead of waiting till someone gets to you.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Tito what makes it obvious that I'm not gonna play? Ethan give me a couple days to think about it...

Top Bottom