Facebook getting hacked? I call bullshit.

Do you believe that anonymous will hack facebook?

• Total voters

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Until recently, I didn't use my facebook at all and was very down on those who did. I have realized that my negativity towards basic users of facebook wasn't justified. I now use it a few times a day. It is a very valuable tool and adds another element to social life. I see nothing wrong with facebook by itself. If what we are complaining about is people simply wasting their lives on one thing, wouldn't cod4 be the same? lol..... don't kill me. It's all just about balance and moderation.

I guess there are a lot of people who have really put a lot (too much) of every day into facebook, though. I see your point.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
It's the people who use it to play games that deserve to be looked down upon, not the people who use it as a social element.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Meh...... tetris is fun. It's not like playing a game every once in a while is terrible. In fact, I have less respect for people who rely on facebook for social life rather than making real friends. Or maybe I pity them. Idk. I just don't want to be like that, lol.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
really how sad is this. i mean if you want to hack something why not try something thats going to be a little more worth while like microsofts bank account.

i only use facebook from time to time when i want something. so it makes no odds to me if they do or dont

felon

Former Krew Member
TD I meant the people that go on fcebook specifically to play farmville or mafia wars etc.

Pug, perhaps to you, it wouldn't make much difference, but there are many sad people who would consider their life ruined. Lol.

Btw, they did hack it, all kinds of error messages last night, didn't go down fully though.

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
TD I meant the people that go on fcebook specifically to play farmville or mafia wars etc.

Pug, perhaps to you, it wouldn't make much difference, but there are many sad people who would consider their life ruined. Lol.

Btw, they did hack it, all kinds of error messages last night, didn't go down fully though.
I checked it a few times, appears to still be up.
I hope it goes down, it's worthless.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I don't think it's worthless. I think unjustified, unevidenced statements like that are worthless. Explain their worth to me.... lol.

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
I know seven year olds with Facebook accounts. Really everybody has one. I used to have one but realized how dumb it was and deleted.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I used to not have one, but then realized how dumb it was to shove myself out of that social circle for arbitrary reasons. I think it really depends on how you use it. To say everyone is stupid for using facebook is just ignorant and immature, not to mention blatantly wrong.

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
It's pretty amazing IMO. it actually got my step-dad and mum reconnected after not seeing each other for 30 years. now they're together :p

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
In terms of the thing itself and how it came to be and the effects it has had on the world and our society, it is almost unarguably amazing. Unless you're a twelve year old kid named Epic....... -______-

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Sounds like Epic's parents made him delete it. Facebook is simply a tool like any other site, program or game. If used properly it can be fun and useful, if used incorrectly it can take over your life

felon

Former Krew Member
Yeah, he sounds sore. I think he's blaming the organization for his parents not wanting him to break the ToS

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
whoa whoa whoa dude, I called nobody stupid for using it. I said Facebook itself is stupid. was originally fun and stuff, but then all anybody did was play dumb games like Farmville and Dumbville (how appropriate) and post dumb Tag your friends pics. It got boring and stupid and I deleted it. My parents don't really care about the ToS, nor does honestly anybody. Can anybody here say they've actually read an entire site's ToS before joining if it was not a serious site?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
So you're saying people playing farmville all day is stupid. Not that facebook is stupid. I don't see anyone on my facebook playing farmville. Wtf is farmville.

Top Bottom