Facebook getting hacked? I call bullshit.

Do you believe that anonymous will hack facebook?

• Total voters

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Hey guys,
Anonymous (The hackers which have hacked the PSN a couple months back) are planning to hack facebook for privacy violations. Basically facebook are selling information to the government. To be honest, I doubt they are going to hack facebook considering google, hotmail and other organizations also sell peoples information.

Ill add a poll to see what you guys think..

Article:
http://www.itproportal.com/2011/08/10/anonymous-hack-facebook-november-5th-really/

Video:

Last edited by a moderator:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
If this is the same hacker group i read about a couple of months ago, i would not underestimate them. They are a group of very elite hackers and could very well cause major short term problems for Facebook.

Your video has also been deleted. The attack is supposed to come sometime this month. I forget the date.

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
The date is 5 - 11 - 11. There was an article on that site which said that anonymous arent backing up claims of them going to hack facebook.

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
It's so improbable. But it's possible. man shit goes down on the 5th of november! Remember remember the 5th of November!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
What a bunch of assholes. If they hacked them, they could at least do it in a way that didn't fuck the user over (which is ironic, as they seem to be claiming to be trying to do this as an attempt to protect or fight for that same user). Just goes to show, sitting at a computer for hour upon hour every day and studying that shit don't build moral, ethical, or social maturity.

Seems like a bunch of attention whores masquerading as warriors against injustice.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Well, they started the occupy "insert whatever here" protests, and that spread worldwide. No reason that they couldn't do this.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Well, they started the occupy "insert whatever here" protests, and that spread worldwide. No reason that they couldn't do this.
The Occupy protests are a way for spoiled little bitches not to go out and actually get a job, ANY job. They sit out there all day and think they are making a difference when in fact all they do is piss off the working men and women that are trying to make a living for themselves and thier family. They are a bunch of no good dirty hippies that are wasting my cities as well as other cities resources, money and personnel so they have throw their little hissy fit and accomplish nothing

felon

Former Krew Member
The Occupy protests are a way for spoiled little bitches not to go out and actually get a job, ANY job. They sit out there all day and think they are making a difference when in fact all they do is piss off the working men and women that are trying to make a living for themselves and thier family. They are a bunch of no good dirty hippies that are wasting my cities as well as other cities resources, money and personnel so they have throw their little hissy fit and accomplish nothing

Cool story bro. But I said nothing except that it is worldwide, which is true, no need to rage.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I'm describing what I see on a daily basis and describing what types of people these asshole hackers and protestors are.. I don't rage, I act and respond accordingly. Maybe when you're older you'll see that

felon

Former Krew Member
I totally agree with you on you opinions of the participants, but the way you said it was as if you were blaming me for the protests... If you weren't, whatever.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Facebook has turned into crap anyways. It would be cool if a massive hack occurred. I agree with Houston on the Occupy protests. They are in Atlanta too, using tax dollars and being assholes.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
What if they all had jobs and then protested after work? Don't they pay taxes, as well? Just saying, not all protesters are pieces of crap. Whether the majority of these are or not has nothing to do with my statement, so don't go there. I'm not defending jobless pieces of crap. Don't try to twist my words to say I am.

It would not be cool if facebook got hacked. It would be cool if your computer got hacked.

Don't you people have opinions that aren't so friggin' polar?

H1pFiR3

Sergeant
Well we all know the hackers are capable of pulling this off but that is not the question here. The question is Will they do it? i say Yes, but its total BS that they are hacking Facebook for the users and there privacy. I mean come on that makes no sense IMO. I agree with Dude about them being attention whores.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I don't know if they will do it or not, they said they would take down NYSE.com last month and that didn't happen. Looks like they've made a lot of threats that haven't happened. Not saying they can't do it, but you get what I'm saying. They also threatened to take down the websites of Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly, etc. sometime tomorrow so we'll see if that happens.

As for Facebook, if they took it down imagine the loss of life and the cost of losing all of those farms!! :eek: It would have to be in the mega trillions!

Seriously though, lots of people would be in an uproar over it for sure. I'm not sure exactly what they plan on doing but I've though about giving Facebook up anyways. It looks like Facebook and Google are going to partner up to expand even more, you can find that here.

Top Bottom