Battlefield 3

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
SOME US retailers are taking open box returns on this game as well. Just depends on the store and or manager of the store. Even without Origin i don't think id buy the game based on the reviews I've read. It seems it's nothing at all like the previous battlefield series games( not to be confused with bad company) in that you have no real teamwork, no squad leader, supply drops, ability to send UAV into specific areas etc. It seems this game pleases bad company fans, but not fans of Battfefield. Just based on what I've read.

Hopefully MW3 will kick ass. I will be playing it though Pug's steam in the next day or so and report back.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
You BOUGHT bf3 even after several of us reported that it sucked? :ayfkm:

I bought it the day of release. If Origin is looking at my stuff then I'm SOL. Can't do anything now since its already on my PC.

It's a good game though. I love it. If more people I knew played the game, I'd be a happy camper.

Sent from my iPwn :muahaha:

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Its REALLY good for the PS3. However there are some glicthes that fuk u up.

Gameplay, graphics and all that is perfect. Damm i dont even have 12 year olds shouting at me(BF is too hard for them) however sometimes the game "freezes". For example: when I die really near to a wall I get the death animation but the screen to respawn doest show up. The game however, continues around me. So I gotta exit the game and get back in for it to work. Thats happens quite a lot of times and in different situation. I tried to see if there was a way to fix and guess what! This happens because of EA servers that are a fuking shit if u get a low ping. So yea I love it and alot of people do so but FUK U EA SERVERS!

Top Bottom