Battlefield 3

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
So did anyone end up buying it?
EB Games broke the street date here in Australia so it was made available to us one day earlier! I bought it yesterday but i'm downloading it now.
Who else got it?

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
Nah I'll wait till MW3 will be available and then I will decide which game I'll buy.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Not going to install it due to Origin and EA's data collecting. Shame, I'd love to play it.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
No I'm talking about Origin and It's user agreement. Check my other thread on it.

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Oh ok... I was mistaken and servers are pretty fucked anyways. I'd wait a bit until purchasing...

Unruley1

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
nope sry haven't coughed up enough money to get bf3. going to get it eventually though

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
first time playing it today, and absolutely :luv: it so far!

Graphics are sweeeeeeet! Everything is much more realistic! If you don't have it, you're missing out!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
probably. start by updating your graphics drivers and see if that helps.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I will be able to play it on thrusday. I will tell u guys how it goes for consoles. :D

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Doesn't matter if it's the game, Origin or whatever else. Bottom line is, they can snoop and store your data. Don't really care who's doing it. I watched gameplay on youtube. Looks like BFBC2 with better graphics, new guns, maps n vehicles. Not worth my hard drives contents..

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
My favourite bit in terms of presentation and overall sound quality. is that you can feel and see every bullet the flies past your head. overall feels like a more realistic game.

Top Bottom