Need a new PC Help!!

AVC

Banned
1 - Hip - You can open a Paypal account and transfer money into it from a linked bank account

2 - Joe - Every time I see the words Sandy Bridge, I can only think of the term Sandy Vag. Ima keel you!!

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
2 reasons. 1. AMD bulldozer which was supposed to compete with Intel chips, isn't doing a good job vs 2500k. 2. 2011 socket chips will start at 500+ dollars, not in the same price range as the 1155 chips, meaning no need to drop the price more.

reason 1 is bs and amd know it. they can not even compete with themselves let alone wintel. who was talking about new socket types. i was talking about the new 1155 sockets that will drop the price of the the 2nd gen i5.

and to say that the i series price was lowered becuase of the fx coming out is a bit hit miss as it was lowered after the fx came out and im sure wintel aint stupid knowing the the fx series was not going to hurt them and yet they still lowered the priced

but maybe we should stop spamming this thread now

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
reason 1 is bs and amd know it. they can not even compete with themselves let alone wintel. who was talking about new socket types. i was talking about the new 1155 sockets that will drop the price of the the 2nd gen i5.

and to say that the i series price was lowered becuase of the fx coming out is a bit hit miss as it was lowered after the fx came out and im sure wintel aint stupid knowing the the fx series was not going to hurt them and yet they still lowered the priced

but maybe we should stop spamming this thread now

As soon as bulldozer was released price of 2500k went up by 20 dollars. Also, what new 1155 socket chips? Ivy bridge isn't due until Q2 of next year, and even then they could delay it because they have no competition.

H1pFiR3

Sergeant
1 - Hip - You can open a Paypal account and transfer money into it from a linked bank account
Well if I had a bank account. Im only 14 and my parents are on my shit 24/7 and I don't really think they will be happy when they hear I donated a $200 to a gaming clan (I would happily give $200) but when I get me an account the clans got $200 bucks with its name on it!

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
No offense Hip, but we shouldn't be accepting $200 from a 14 year old. That's way too much $$ for a kid your age to give

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Damage I believe he received this money from his parents to buy a new computer, so it isn't really his, would be like me asking for money for groceries and buying weed instead :p

Top Bottom