Need a new PC Help!!

H1pFiR3

Sergeant
I need to get a new laptop something that has a good amount of memory (1TB at least), something with a good graphics card and a dual core preferably a i7.
Im lookin at spending around five big ones and need some suggestions. Thank You!

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I need to get a new laptop something that has a good amount of memory (1TB at least), something with a good graphics card and a dual core preferably a i7.
Im lookin at spending around five big ones and need some suggestions. Thank You!

5 big ones? 5 grand or 5 hundred? I can tell you right now 500 isn't getting you jack shit in terms of that kind of storage as well as graphics performance.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
$500 isn't going to get you exactly what you want but this one is a bit over $500.

And if you meant $5,000. Holy guacamole, that's a load of money to drop on a laptop but will definitely get you what you are looking for... This one is about $1,500 after the $50 mail-in-rebate and has all the goodies you are looking for. An excellent gaming laptop ;)

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
The one Wally posted that's a bit over $500 won't game well for you. I have a better version of that laptop and can hardly run COD4 at 30fps with lowest settings.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
jesus... 5k on a laptop? get a laptop and also get a desktop with multi monitors. :p

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Omg $5.000... fk you are crazy... $2500 is a lot more then enough I think....

Btw how old are you?

Last edited:

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
why do you want to spend 5 grand on a laptop. id never spend that much money on a laptop in fact ive never paid for any laptop ive had

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
If he got the money to drop, then drop it, but you should understand how much money that is...you'll be driving a Lamborghini in a 20 zone, for a few years...

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Well hip, ill see what I can do. Going to take a shower and ill be back with your results.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I agree with the others. Unless you absolutely need a laptop, I'd go with a good laptop and use the majority of that money to get the best desktop ever created. Then again you could probably get a nice laptop for 1500$ and use the rest for a desktop. Or hookers.

Reactions: AVC

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I agree with the others. Unless you absolutely need a laptop, I'd go with a good laptop and use the majority of that money to get the best desktop ever created. Then again you could probably get a nice laptop for 1500$ and use the rest for a desktop. Or hookers.

I am actually going to work on this. I was thinking 2.5-3 grand on the laptop (since he wants such a powerful one) and the rest on a desktop. The desktop for 2 grand I would make the best shit on the market.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Ok here is what I have. This monster Asus laptop with 1.5tb of storage

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834230103

And a BEASTLY desktop. I'm thinking a core i7 2700k system with 16gb of ram and 6990 video card (or 2x 6970s) as well as a really high end SSD + hard drive. Then to top it off, 3 24inch LED backlit ASUS monitors. What do you think?

Last edited:

H1pFiR3

Sergeant
Nice! I wish i had 5,000 to spend on a laptop, did you win a contest or something?
No just asked my dad for the ca$h.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

I am actually going to work on this. I was thinking 2.5-3 grand on the laptop (since he wants such a powerful one) and the rest on a desktop. The desktop for 2 grand I would make the best shit on the market.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Ok here is what I have. This monster Asus laptop with 1.5tb of storage

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834230103

And a BEASTLY desktop. I'm thinking a core i7 2700k system with 16gb of ram and 6990 video card (or 2x 6970s) as well as a really high end SSD + hard drive. Then to top it off, 3 24inch LED backlit ASUS monitors. What do you think?
Thanks Joe I ordered the laptop and its on the way and as for the desktop, my desktop is good for now but if I need help in the future I know ur my man!

Top Bottom