server 1 aka ffa server

OldNavy

Private First Class
Freez,
No doubt, it's just there alot of newer maps and very fast paced. Would like to see you guys get a few fam. (familiar) training maps. Only cause people like suck to high heaven and it makes learning a new map a little difficult if I'm dead all the time

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Blue. I dont play the server 1 anymore so I didnt know :p and I never will play that server again XD

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
That's what the experiment is all about. I noticed that on Broadcast there were a lot more people (28) and once Shipment got on, only 14 of them stayed. So my next phase will probably be to either leave it Broadcast 24/7 or add another bigger map that's just as good as Broadcast and try that as FFA.

Hey Wally, are you still thinking about making server 1 a 24/7 broadcast? I too have noticed that when the map changes to Shipment that many people sometimes leave, and the same with Killhouse too. I would suggest to change it to Broadcast only and see what happens, I really like it and I think many others do as well. :D

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Hey Wally, are you still thinking about making server 1 a 24/7 broadcast? I too have noticed that then the map changes to Shipment that many people sometimes leave, and the same with Killhouse too. I would suggest to change it to Broadcast only and see what happens, I really like it and I think many others do as well. :D

yea do that, but dont make it ffa only (haha always me I hate ffa) and put other game types into it.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hey Wally, are you still thinking about making server 1 a 24/7 broadcast? I too have noticed that when the map changes to Shipment that many people sometimes leave, and the same with Killhouse too. I would suggest to change it to Broadcast only and see what happens, I really like it and I think many others do as well. :D

So far, the server has had 12 players in that server. Lets try to keep an eye out if stays that way and hopefully keeps going up and up.

Currently phase:
24/7 FFA Broadcast

Our next phase:
Add more gametypes and see how that holds.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Anyone notice that S1 is actually getting more traffic now? ;D

Being stuck on 24/7 Broadcast gets boring after a while but I'm sure glad I have other servers that should satisfy our members. 8)

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yea I too have noticed that Wally, it's weird that one map and one game type can get so much attention, but it works :D

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
I was just spectating there for an hour or so, and I was struck by how that server must attract the dregs of the gaming world. Those were terrible players. No wonder I win 100% of the time.

I

.:illusion:.

lol caveadsum

i see my bro play on that server.
hes a noob lol
i always c u at the top ;D

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Ever since the change, S1 has been active at least with 10 people at all times! It's currently ranked 842! Just 2 days ago it was in the low 1,000's! awesome!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Not exactly sure how it works out but the lower the number the popular the server is. I try to do something about S2 and S3 when they start getting higher than 500. S1 still needs a way to go but it'll get there soon. ;D

jeff

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Is there a way for someone to go to the better servers, knowing it ranks higher or is it just something you know for being admin? I don't really care one way or the other, just wondering.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Here's the list of all the servers and their ranks: http://www.gametracker.com/search/cod4/ This is only useful if they actually registered the server with gametracker.com though.

It'll be tough to even find the #1 server because there are so many different configurations, ex: Punkbuster Off, Modded Server, patch 1.0 all the way to 1.7.

edit:
Might I add we are now rank 798! Sweet! ;D

Top Bottom