server 1 aka ffa server

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
I would like to suggest that we limit this server to maybe 10-15 players. Now that may sound small but especially in shipment when there are a lot of players the select few that can get in quick enough just camp and the other 15 die within 5 seconds with a few exceptions. I was just there and it was absolutely insane.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
That's what the experiment is all about. I noticed that on Broadcast there were a lot more people (28) and once Shipment got on, only 14 of them stayed. So my next phase will probably be to either leave it Broadcast 24/7 or add another bigger map that's just as good as Broadcast and try that as FFA.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yea Wally, you know KoS has a 24/7 FFA Broadcast and it seems to be almost full (50 ppl I think) a majority of the time, not a bad idea :D

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
That's what the experiment is all about. I noticed that on Broadcast there were a lot more people (28) and once Shipment got on, only 14 of them stayed. So my next phase will probably be to either leave it Broadcast 24/7 or add another bigger map that's just as good as Broadcast and try that as FFA.

Yes i think that is a very good idea. PPL seem to love broadcast a lot.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Yup, they're still on the other servers. And I'll switch it up to Broadcast sometime today.

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Maybe you could rotate broadcast/killhouse on a two to one vs. Shipment. So people will stick around and maybe just take a break during shipment and stay on for broadcast and killhouse

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
So let me get this straight, we should try: Broadcast, Killhouse, Broadcast, Killhouse, Shipment > rotation starts over.

I wish I could set a few things a lil' different, like one round Broadcast with a shit load of time and higher score and Shipment, lower time and score that way it gets out of the way faster, but that's not the case. :(

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
yeah that would be awesome if you could make 2 different sets of criteria for the same map in a single rotation. But yeah I think FFA shipment scares people off, and some just hate to play it. I hear a lot of complaints when Im on 1 when FFA comes up people bitch and moan and then leave. But some who like it stay around! i love it because i understand that your gonna get spawn killed and your gonna get camped but you have to do a little spawn killing camping yourself!

OldNavy

Private First Class
there are a few newe maps since last played (on a regular basis) Kill house is about the fastest paced map here. Broadcast and there is another small map, oh and the one with the undergorund tunnel that fast approaching to be my fav's. How about some speciality servers. For training purposes

K

Knife Edge

Keep da ffa server its awsome if u need gu challenges and i started agian so i use dat server lots :p

Top Bottom