TheDude Resigns

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Am I still invited to the KKK Kookout? :p

Oh yea, and even though I gave you lots of shit, you're definitely a good dude, houston.

PwnSauce

Banned
Well, from an admin perspective I'd say you are always welcome back in the servers and forums.
You contribute good things to the group so I'd look forward to seeing you here in the future.

Good luck in whatever you do.

Greg

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Ill miss you TD. You seemed to be the only one who had a lot of the same opinions as me. you're a great guy. Hope you get your life together and I hope you come back sometime soon.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Dammit :cry:. I will freaking miss you TD. But since you will still be around to shout your opinions out, does that mean you will continue to make long, and well developed posts?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Possibly, but I don't see myself as justified in ranting about krew-related issues anymore, though the desire to do so is certainly still there.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hey Chris,

You're one hell of a player! We're lucky to have had you in the Krew! Best of luck in the choices and changes you decide to make. We'll be here for the long-haul, so drop in from time to time. :)

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
bye chris. You were the only other guy in my class that showed up to the scrim lol. We joined around the same time and it sad to see you go. But it was a great year and about a half. Come back and visit, youll always be welcome here :D

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
bye chris. You were the only other guy in my class that showed up to the scrim lol. We joined around the same time and it sad to see you go. But it was a great year and about a half. Come back and visit, youll always be welcome here :D

Yeah you been here to long to just up and quit for nothing.. I'm sure we'll be seeing you again no doubt lol.. Been good having you here though!

H1pFiR3

Sergeant
Hey Bro u gotta do what you gotta do. Its sad to see you go. I wish you good luck in life and I hope you will sort all those issues out!
You will be missed! Best Wishes
--Azat

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
5 BJ's THAT THEDUDE WILL COME RUNNING BACK AFTER HE FINISHES WITH HIS GIRL.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
You will always been the green color to me, and I thought the circle jerks were moved to 8pm...

Top Bottom