TheDude Resigns

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Well folks,

I love hangin' out here from time to time. I would like to play again, and I probably will, but never as much as was the norm for me in the past. This means I will never again be able to be a really active member, and certainly not a decent moderator (by my standards, anyway). So, the time has come to officially resign. I will still be around to shout my opinions louder than everyone else. I want to get on the bo server, but currently windows 7 is broked.

There is a lot going on in my life now, a large part of which I do not wish to discuss (amongst all of you, at least). No offense..... don't know all of ya, anymore. Basically, it's time to make cod4 a tiny part of my life and have life be the big part of my life.

I don't really know how the administration wants to handle this. I'll just leave it up to you guys whether to demote me to member or just let me go completely. I'll try not to be so mouthy about issues, as I realize I kinda have very little place in what's going on in the krew right meow.

It was really great owning you noobs. I doubt I will be able to do so in the future, but y'all will remember that there was a time when I could :p, without cheap tricks, hacks, yitch config, or little scripts for my extra mouse buttons . I hope you all continue to play that way and enjoy all this krew has to offer.

Peace, you guys are a fun bunch.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
:( Well this blows. I was pretty sure you would be next in line for super lol. Good luck man. Stay in touch bud. And thanks for all you did for us. Especially me helping me with my homework and stuff.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea, I think I was a little too rash and mean for supermod, but thanks for the positive reinforcement :p. I was actually procrastinating doing my own homework by doing your homework, lol. Pretty dumb, right?

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Life's important. Living it is even more so. Didn't get to know you to well, but I most definitely will miss seeing your page long essays in response to posts. You brought great insight and great mind to the Krew and you will most assuredly be missed by many. Take care, and don't be to much of a stranger.

<3 ~boo boo~

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
:bye: What's this thing called "Life"? maybe I don't know because I don't have one XD. Anyway, it's been fun sniping with ya. Wish we would of started that "Thundercats" team! Maybe we still will

AVC

Banned
Well, sometime things get in the way of other things, you know.

I know I haven't played as much in the last year than the year before that. Because of things.

But just coz you can't play tons and be here everyday, it's still cool. We don't have a minimum attendance quota. Lol

Good luck with the things, btw.

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
:( yea life is more important than gaming. I wish you the best of luck in your future and I hope you'll stay a member but how you said that's up to the admins.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I'm sorry to see you go Chris.. You've always been one of my favorite members. Good luck to you and enjoy your life

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Well for the short amount of time i've known you, it's been great. I love hearing your opinions (and disagreeing with them of course). And it's always fun seeing a great big block of text! thanks for everything man...or dude really!

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Sucks to see you go, but have fun and best of luck for any future endeavors! Hope you still visit the forums still... :( Bye bye

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Well this does suck :( But thanks for the heads up and believe me we all understand that life's more important than a game. Anywho, good luck with everything and hope to still see ya around dude! :D

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Well. I admit I'll miss your criticisms. It's been a nice year and half, huh? Actually I joined about 4 months before you, but I really can't remember the times without you. It was fun, aruing about my music theory and me trying to beat you quickscoping, lol. ( I DID BEAT YOU TWICE YOO, ONCE WHEN U WERE DRUNK AND ANORHER WHEN I JUST BEAT U ) good luck in life dude, and I'm counting on you for more of your sexy posts man !!

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah at least you let us know unlike other people that just up and leave with no word. I'll miss the times we had snipers only on Killhouse, now that was some fun shiz!!

Hope you get your life together and see you in the future, good luck bro! ;)

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
aww cya dude :( hope to see around forums and such, it was fun sniping with you! :D
gl with life, hope it turns out well :thanks:

Top Bottom