iPhone 4s Discussion (mainly it's failures)

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
So, who agree's iphone 4s is a failure. Pic related.

1317767526538.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
I think the voice thing and the 8mp camera is pretty cool... Other than that, phail.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'm disappointed because it's the same size/shape as the 4 already out. Other than that, I'm definitely interested in what it brings.

Still not sure if I'm getting it or not. I'll know once it comes out and I play around with the SGS2 and the 4s.

PS. I think you owe HBeta some money. :K

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
This thread should be changed to "If you like the Iphone post here so Joe can call you all kinds of names and trash you"

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Uh oh. Looks like 4S has some over-heating issues.. That's not good.

iphone.jpg

So this time, instead of holding it wrong it's you are using it too much

Last edited:

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I don't have an Iphone but my phone does that same thing when I tell it a command. P.S Anyone notice WaLLy has been really into cats lately?

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I don't have an Iphone but my phone does that same thing when I tell it a command. P.S Anyone notice WaLLy has been really into cats lately?

And he seems to have lost his head inside of Tim Cook's butt... Weird.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member

And he seems to have lost his head inside of Tim Cook's butt... Weird.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Hahaha at the temperature screenshot of the 4S, I remember the days when I used to use my 3GS as a modem and that thing would get so hot I had to put an ice-pack under it to prevent damage!

Top Bottom