|KKK| Album (Post Pics Here)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I really need to update my pic. Gained weight and grew hair. XD You can check out my #selfie on Instagram :K

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'll update mine one of these days.

Skinny INC ftw.

149 lbs , Bitches!
Deer Gawd. Way to go, D! I don't think I'd ever get to that weight again. Kinda funny thing when I was growing up. I've always been 10-15lbs heavier than my bros so they've always called me fat. In high school I was around 140lbs and 5'7". Just insane how back then most of my family thought that was fat :picard: I'd be a happy camper if I was at 160 right now.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
wait, 149?? :eek:
I'm like 152....
What's your height?

5' 11. I was actually 147 this morning :K It's usually around 147-149.

Deer Gawd. Way to go, D! I don't think I'd ever get to that weight again. Kinda funny thing when I was growing up. I've always been 10-15lbs heavier than my bros so they've always called me fat. In high school I was around 140lbs and 5'7". Just insane how back then most of my family thought that was fat :picard: I'd be a happy camper if I was at 160 right now.

Thanks.

You could get there if you wanted to. I used to look at myself in the mirror wearing 3xl shirts and find it impossible to believe i'd ever lose weight or 'size down.' It just takes a ton of self discipline and a strong motivation to do it.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
New pic, taken today. Same shirt as the last one some saw, but it's a new picture. I'm photogenic , as always.

P1080148.JPG

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
New pic, taken today. Same shirt as the last one some saw, but it's a new picture. I'm photogenic , as always.

P1080148.JPG

Ho Lee Schitt!!! What the hell kind of diet were you on? and how long did it take to lose the weight?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
@animal66

Diabetic diet that i created. It's similar to a paleo diet, but not quite the same.

Basically, cut out carbs (especially simple or 'bad' carb), sugar and bad fats.

Carbs is a big one. When you eat simple carbs (Rice, pasta, potatoes etc.) they break down into glucose very quickly and all at once. If these aren't burned off quickly, they convert and store as fat. My previous diet (which many have) was extremely carb heavy. White breads, white rice, tons of potatoes and fries, pasta with sauces full of fat, chips etc.

Very little red meat and pork. For breakfast i use egg beaters instead of eggs, veggie sausage instead of real. Been eating the same breakfast (more or less) for about a year. I sneak in some real bacon /eggs every now and then. Chicken sausage is also really good and very low in fat. It is a bit high in sodium though, so not THAT good if you're watching blood pressure.

Lots of chicken, fish and vegetables. Eat on a regular schedule. NEVER give in and cheat.

Snacks - low fat string cheese, dry roasted almonds or peanuts. Dill pickles are good as well. Non Diabetics can use fruit instead. Wish i could! Sometimes i made some bread with almond flour.

I didn't totally cut out carbs of course, but i limit myself to 20-30 a day. Not easy to do. In fact, very , very difficult. But doable. Meat and fish don't contain any carbohydrate in their natural form.

Exercise 60 mins a day. Took about 7-8 months to hit my goal, which was 160lbs (11.4 stone). I continued to lose weight and settled in around 147-150 lbs. I actually started adding almonds, a little bacon , pork chops to my diet as i was really losing too much weight and needed to add a bit of fat to my diet. The addition hasn't caused me to gain any weight , but i haven't lost any either.

As of today, it's been about 11 months since i started.

I've done a TON of research on nutrition etc. What really helped me was the mindset of, is a 10 or 20 min meal really worth all of the damage and long term effects on my body? The pleasure from eating is so temporary and, when it's done , it's done. The affects however, last a lifetime. I learned this the hard way. :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom